Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did he tap or not

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post

Bisping is starting to piss me off more and more. He bitches to Mayhem about having control over his guys and complains about the pranks, then turns around and either pranks Mayhem or watches his team do it. On top of that, he totally deserved to get pushed after threatening another coach from Mayhem's team. Dude can't take what he dishes out, can't wait to see Mayhem beat is ass.
    It's good that they have Bisping coaching TUF from time to time, just to remind most of us that we don't really like the guy. I usually support European fighters, but I just can't stand Bisping at all.

The guy tapped. He yelped then lightly brought his hand down in atapping motion...and to celebrate the way he did was a douche move.
    You have to know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by rumble View Post
    he definitely tapped, and he definitely lost round 1. I really liked that kizer came in and almost suspended him. He shut up real quick.

Bisping is starting to piss me off more and more. He bitches to mayhem about having control over his guys and complains about the pranks, then turns around and either pranks mayhem or watches his team do it. On top of that, he totally deserved to get pushed after threatening another coach from mayhem's team. Dude can't take what he dishes out, can't wait to see mayhem beat is ass.
    this
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty View Post
    The guy tapped. He yelped then lightly brought his hand down in atapping motion...and to celebrate the way he did was a douche move.
    and THIS

agreed 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

Ya he tapped more than Sammy Davis jr on dance night. But be careful because as you know tough guys bareknuckle fight in gardens.

Yea, I think he is a douche, I mean tapped. Well both.

And that celebration at the end....God Dana, do us a favor and kick him to the curb...I'm almost 100% sure he's going to do some douche move in the future Daley/Babalu style...

Quote Originally Posted by Thamob View Post
    Ya he tapped more than Sammy Davis jr on dance night. But be careful because as you know tough guys bareknuckle fight in gardens.
    "If your a man you'll meet me in the garden"

8. Default

hell yeah he tapped. But again, Herb Dean could fuck up a PB&J sandwich.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

he tapped, but he should of kept his head in the game

and he lost rd one.

on a side note, its kinda hard to argue with palhares holding on to a leg a couple of seconds with shit calls like that too

He tapped for sure. I mean the guy was screaming in pain and then the tap...come on! Herb, where were you? If he didn't tap, do you really think the guy would have let the submission go? And I agree that he lost the first round. I for sure thought it was going to a 3rd.
    Favorite UFC Fighters:

HW-Cigano, Frank Mir, Cain Valasquez
    LHW-Machida, Franklin, Jon Jones
    MW-Maia, Gouveia, Anderson
    WW-GSP, Hazelett ,Diaz
    LW-BJ Penn, Huerta, Lauzon

Thread Information