+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did he tap or not

The best referee in the business would not have missed it if he tapped.... Unfortunately though Herb Dean was the referee and he did miss it because that was clearly a tap!
    My Favorite Fighters

1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

He tapped. Akira is a waste of time and space, and Herb somehow slipped back into his fail tendencies. Boo.
    Fav Five

Fedor | Shogun | Penn | Hendo | Barnett

Looked like a tap to me and I thought it was going to a third round as well.

Be curious to see how it plays out in the long run I think Akira won't get past the next round his ground game is sloppy and his stand up is nothing special. I see him tapping again soon and I doubt the person doing it this time is gonna let go to soon.

He deffinetly 100% tapped. You tap once, the fights done. Simple and plain.

Quote Originally Posted by beau420 View Post
    I bet you next time Neace is going to hold on until the ref stops him....or maybe injure his opponent.
    Then you get waves and waves of internet know-it-alls who call you a dirty fighter lol. (Though I would do it too)

Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post
    on a side note, its kinda hard to argue with palhares holding on to a leg a couple of seconds with shit calls like that too
    Exactly. Now OBVIOUSLY theres been other questionable calls with Palhares. But I have no problems with a fighter holding on to a submission until the refs breaks it up.

But Babalu/Heath is a different story.

Its a touchy subject for sure....But he tapped lol.

God hates me, never keep my banger on safety
    My mother raised me alone, you can't break me
    Like my hearts pumpin the blood of Royce Gracie!

13-4-1 in sig/av

submitted twice. tapped and verbal submission

oh and he also should be disqualified for crossing the middle of the octagon in between rounds...someone should really study the Unified Rules of Mixed Martial Arts a bit more closely...

Quote Originally Posted by Duskseyr View Post
    He tapped. Akira is a waste of time and space, and Herb somehow slipped back into his fail tendencies. Boo.
    He never came out of his fail tendencies. Only difference is that Dana started stroking him and people love to follow whatever they are told.

On a side note, I've officially lost my last bit of "like" for Bisping. Could care less about the guy. Sore loser, sore winner.

I can only hope Bisping's run on this season of TUF ends like his last season did (Thanks Dan Henderson).

Quote Originally Posted by Ramma View Post
    On a side note, I've officially lost my last bit of "like" for Bisping. Could care less about the guy. Sore loser, sore winner.
    Yeah, he is a douche!
    Favorite UFC Fighters:

HW-Cigano, Frank Mir, Cain Valasquez
    LHW-Machida, Franklin, Jon Jones
    MW-Maia, Gouveia, Anderson
    WW-GSP, Hazelett ,Diaz
    LW-BJ Penn, Huerta, Lauzon

Quote Originally Posted by TN94z View Post
    Yeah, he is a douche!
    When he went on Inside MMA, he seemed nice. He even said that the truth would be exposed on the TV show about how nice Bisping is and how much of a dick Mayhem is. Bas and Kenny were surprised on how nice Bisping was.

Couldn't be further from the truth.

Is Bisping blind to his own douche-baggery?

Bisping has been a bully and it's only getting worse.

I thought it was funny when Mayhem mentioned that Bisping was at the receiving end of one of the most famous/memorable KOs in MMA history. Funny when Mayhem's coach brought up the spitting.

I find it funny, that Bisping, Tiki and Tito hang out....all known in their careers for being self centered bully douchebags. (Tito has been acting differently since his Coleman incident)

I think I might be the one last Bisping fan alive. I think the show is heavily edited, and we shouldn't believe everything we see. Editing can really skew a situation in whichever way the producers want, and like Bisping said when a member of Mayhem's coaching staff called Bisping a douche (or something to that effect), "he might be one, but he's making a lot more money than (the person calling him one)." Bisping is playing the heel, he's playing the game, and he's playing it well.

Favourite Fighters: A. Silva, Velasquez, Swanson, Bisping, W. Silva, Barnett, Faber, Dos Santos, Manuwa, McCall, Pickett & Poirier
    Least-Favourite Fighters: Story, Sylvia, Browne & Lentz

0-1 on sig bets.

if you said, you tapped once...that means you tap......there is no " i tapped once, but then he slipped, so i didnt really tap".....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information