Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does the green mean?

Default What does the green mean?

Why is my name green? Did I get gamma'd and don't remember it?
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

2. Default

It has something to do with Rep. You have x amount of rep. I wanna say it's 3000 plus
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

I thought no one cared about rep?
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

I have a full PM box that says otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by MurkedByMMATT View Post
    I have a full PM box that says otherwise.
    No shit! No matter where you go, the first people that say "I don't care about rep" are the first people to bitch when they get negged or someone tells them that they want to make sweet sweet buttseks with them.

Silly fucktards.

Well, i actually like the green, but I hate being separated from the rest of the site. People might get jealous of me for more reasons than just the usual being better looking, smarter, have more sex with actual women, drive a better car, and have a purpose for living.

So we might want to throw about 1,298 negs my way in order to get me back to a normal color.

Quote Originally Posted by sandywh View Post
    Well, i actually like the green, but I hate being separated from the rest of the site. People might get jealous of me for more reasons than just the usual being better looking, smarter, have more sex with actual women, drive a better car, and have a purpose for living.
    ...you left out humble, gracious, and a selfless contributor to society.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by sandywh View Post
    No shit! No matter where you go, the first people that say "I don't care about rep" are the first people to bitch when they get negged or someone tells them that they want to make sweet sweet buttseks with them.

Silly fucktards.

So we might want to throw about 1,298 negs my way in order to get me back to a normal color.
    this.

what does the purple color mean in the neg/rep screen usually its just red or green?
    Last edited by tapper; 11-21-2011 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper View Post
    this.

what does the purple color mean in the neg/rep screen usually its just red or green?
    It means you have herpes. Sorry.

shit, still, dont tell anyone. seriously though.

Sure, it will be our secret.

Thread Information