Thread: Manny Pacquiao coach: Dana White right about Bob Arum

Default Manny Pacquiao coach: Dana White right about Bob Arum

Manny Pacquiao coach: Dana White right about Bob Arum

In an interview with FightHype, Manny Pacquiao's S&C coach Alex Ariza about the failure to make a Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather, Jr., and why Dana White is right about Bob Arum. White recently referred to Arum as a big, fat, lying, dirty, two-faced, scumbag pig.

I think that's the fight that everybody wants to see. Here's the thing, Dana White is 100% absolutely correct. Bob Arum is a greedy pig. Now I see.

That's exactly why Dana White has been so successful and Bob Arum sees him as such a threat, because he puts the fights together that the people want to see. It's about putting the best fights on. That's why people love the UFC so much, because the fights are so competitive.

Even though he had the biggest fight with Nick Diaz and they went back and forth at each other, Dana did the right thing by the sport and he still put him and BJ Penn together and made them fight.

Arum hates Floyd Mayweather, can't stand him, doesn't want to see him make a dollar, can't stand Golden Boy, doesn't want to do business with them, but instead of doing what's best for the sport, what's best or the fans, and what's best for the fighters because they'll get the payday of a lifetime, no, it's all about him. "I don't like him, so f--- him!" I mean, right or wrong?

Unless you can tell me and convince me otherwise, because I'm thoroughly convinced and believe that Floyd really does want to have this fight. I think he really wants to have this fight. As far as he knows, he's right. He's right. Bob is the one interfering and f------ s--- up
    Manny Pacquiao coach: Dana White right about Bob Arum - MMA News
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Wow, strong words
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Damn Freddie, don't hold back lol.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

arum sucks dana is right and this fight is a fight that boxing needs desperately

I just heard on the radio that Floyd mayweather is getting sentenced to 6 months in county. Anyone know what for?

no other match up in boxing worth watching besides Manny vs Floyd.

Quote Originally Posted by 0mega1 View Post
    I just heard on the radio that Floyd mayweather is getting sentenced to 6 months in county. Anyone know what for?
    domestic violence

Thread Information