Thread: Rose Bowl

Default Rose Bowl

who in the fuck tries to spike the ball with 2 seconds left on the clock right at the red zone??????????????????????

i know you had a wide out limping, but you snap the ball and go for it. 2 seconds thats your only shot.

Yeah shitty way to end a great game. He should have know time was going to run out.

Fiesta bowl has been awesome so far.

I give him a little slack, its hard to know how much time is left when you are playing the game. Hell I use to lose track of periods when I was wrestling. And when he was running to the line of scrimmage he looked up and probably saw 8 seconds or something like that and thought he had more then enough time.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Rose Bowl and the Fiesta Bowl were great games! Glad Oregon and Oklahoma State got wins.

ROLL damn TIDE!!!!!!!!

LSWHO!?

Thread Information