Thread: Floyd Mayweather c alls out Manny Pacquiao for May 5th fight

1. Default Floyd Mayweather c alls out Manny Pacquiao for May 5th fight

Mayweather Calls Out Pacquiao for May 5 Pre-Jail Fight | | Cagepotato

Floyd Mayweather Jr. must be realizing that the number of fights left for him that people actually want to see at this point in his career are few and far between. Today the soon-to-be-incarcerated WBC, WBA, IBF and The Ring welterweight champion has agreed in principle to face Manny Pacquiao May 5 in Las Vegas.

“Money” took to his Twitter and Facebook accounts this afternoon to call out WBO and WBC welterweight champ. Pacman’s camp has yet to respond to the challenge, but his promoter Bob Arum is said to be in the Philippines negotiating Manny’s next fight.

There has been some talk from Arum that the cut Pacquiao sustained in his November bout with Juan Manuel Marquez may prevent him from competing until June. Analysts have hypothesized that this is a negotiating ploy by Arum, who used to promote Mayweather.

If Pacquiao doesn’t accept the bout, the two other candidates to face Mayweather are The two names most often mentioned as potential opponents are junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez and lightweight champ Robert Guerrero.

Mayweather was scheduled to begin his 87-day jail term at the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas last Friday after being found guilty of battery domestic violence and harassment, but his attorney was able to convince the judge to delay his term until June 1 so he could fulfill a contractual obligation for a May 5 fight.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

IDK, that rumor of Pacquiao's cut makes me think that it's a vulnerable spot and will open up if they fight and Mayweather wins by doctor stoppage. That would be SHITTY. Hopefully it heals up really good and they finally go at it. War Pac Man! Put Mayweather in jail a loser.

Manny runs over Money all night

that fact that this fight will most likely never happen reinforces my opinion that Mayweather is afraid of someone he might lose too

I used to be a Money fan, but you can't be a champ and be afraid to fight

"Manny Pacquiao I’m calling you out let’s fight May 5th and give the world what they want to see."

Translation: "I'mma be in jail soon, talk about me while I'm there."

Fuckin' famous people, such attention whores.

5. Default

If they really wanted to serve punishment to money than they should of made him miss the date. Money minus money is punishment he can relate too.lol.

Thread Information