7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saints

5 71.43%
  • 49ers

2 28.57%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saints vs 49ers

Default Saints vs 49ers

Is it just me, and I'm overly sensative because their my home team, or is everyone in the media counting the Saints out yet again?

I know Brees doesn't always play as well outdoors, but the Saints have the best 3 year away record in the NFL 18-6, and all 13 of their wins this year have been by a ridiculous margin (I think something like 24 on avg).

On top of that Sean Payton has beef with the 49ers coach and I'm pretty sure they're going to be looking to let the dogs out.

What do you guys think?

They're favored on the road and they're the lower seed, I don't get how you can call that being counted out. Id say people aren't giving my niners the credit they deserve. GO 49ERS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by MMAtt; 01-12-2012 at 09:27 PM.
    I hope this post doesn't creep out Sakara=Excitement.

This is going to be the game of the week. I have the Saints winning just because I do not see how anyone can stop Brees right now. He has been amazing the last 8 or so weeks and looks unstoppable.

Final:
    Saints 31
    49ers: 27
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

4. Default

Ive been a die hard Niners fan since the early 90's and it's weird to see them in this position but no way the Saints put up 31 against the Niners. None what so ever. Niners vs Giants in the NFC Championship game. Watch what I say!
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by MMATT View Post
    They're favored on the road and they're the lower seed, I don't get how you can call that being counted out. Id say people aren't giving my niners the credit they deserve. GO 49ERS!!!!!!!!!!!
    All of the analysts are giving it to the Niners by 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Ive been a die hard Niners fan since the early 90's and it's weird to see them in this position but no way the Saints put up 31 against the Niners. None what so ever. Niners vs Giants in the NFC Championship game. Watch what I say!
    I think it's going to be a REALLY close game.

The fact is, Brees throws 3-4 pickable balls a games, Detriot dropped two in the last game.

The Niners have sick defense, home field advantage, and the game is outside.

I can't wait to see how it plays out. It should be an awesome game either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    This is going to be the game of the week. I have the Saints winning just because I do not see how anyone can stop Brees right now. He has been amazing the last 8 or so weeks and looks unstoppable.

Final:
    Saints 31
    49ers: 27
    I was thinking:
    Saints: 21
    49ers: 12

Niners 23 saints 20
    I hope this post doesn't creep out Sakara=Excitement.

Niners have the number 1 kicker in the league for a reason. Because they aren't getting it in the end zone enough.

If the Saints defense shows up just a bit, the niners are going to be in trouble.

Niners are great against the run, but it's not like the Saints rely on their run.

Hopefully it's a good game.

Yeah, I just bought a spread ticket and they were favored by 3.5, so they certainly aren't being counted out

9ers look great this year, but this is their first home playoff game in quite some time, I think Brees is going to come in and light em up

Thread Information