Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mirko Cro Cop returns to kickboxing, faces Ray Sefo on March 10

i'll take sefo i love cc but i'm a realist he has lost the hunger
    Fav Fighters: Penn, Wand, Fedor, Genki, Shields, Rashad, Pulver, Diaz bros, Melendez.

If you watch CC's old training videos you can come to the assumption that his body won't let him fight in the same manner. CC has lost confidence in his ability to land that headkick out of nowhere and it happened after the Gonzaga fight where he tore his knee ligament. From there his knee progressively got worse and it showed. Crocop would continue to have surgery after surgery and end up with a 5-6 record after Pride.

Crocop's days of fighting at the top echelon are over but I will still continue to watch him - if only to reminisce afterwards of how great he was in his prime.

Considering that neither of them kick anymore it pretty much reduces the fight to a straight boxing match with paper thin K1 gloves on...Ray is gonna knock his freakin block off.
    "I'm bulemic but I never puke" - Hank Von Helvete

CC by LHK! Sefo has a really bad habit of dropping his hands after he throws, basically taunting his opponents to attack.

Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

It can be seen on FightNow.com

I'm excited for it.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Thread Information