Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CLA

Default CLA

I don't know how many of you have tried to make weight cuts, and i dont mean the last day of a 6 week cut for a fight, but a real, lasting weight cut, but this is a product that works given that u have that" last bit of fat" ui want to get rid of.

Its readily available anywhere, and works great..but its not magic. You have to9 properly diet and train with cardio for this to be effective.

Anyone else used this.

H.
    Welcome to Sunnyvale.
    No, wait..Fuck you!

no because these are all unnatural gimick and what you're talking about isn't weight cutting but losing body fat...

Quote Originally Posted by TheKidInside View Post
    no because these are all unnatural gimick and what you're talking about isn't weight cutting but losing body fat...
    i dont know if id call it overly unnatural, but this ingredient is the key catalyst in almost fat burner on the market that guys use to cut.
    a friend of mine is a top tier bodybuilder (IFBB PRO) and he gave it a whirl for his last cut and he was ready 4 days early!! I used it to get down a final few Lbs to get to where i like to be...i dont know that the application matters provided your goal is to lose fat and not just suck the water out of your body.

H.
    Welcome to Sunnyvale.
    No, wait..Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    i dont know if id call it overly unnatural, but this ingredient is the key catalyst in almost fat burner on the market that guys use to cut.
    a friend of mine is a top tier bodybuilder (IFBB PRO) and he gave it a whirl for his last cut and he was ready 4 days early!! I used it to get down a final few Lbs to get to where i like to be...i dont know that the application matters provided your goal is to lose fat and not just suck the water out of your body.

H.
    it depends on what your goals are my friend...if you want to get HEALTHY and care about longevity then there's only ONE tenet that you must learn...listen to your body...

I know plenty of pro bodybuilders and they don't know wtf they are talking about outside of their "sport".

there's no such thing as a safe "fat" burner or overnight fixes...it's all fads...

you know how long DMAA was on the market before recently when it was banned by the Olympic committee and subsequently by many other orgs and also the 2 Army deaths...

again you're using wrong terminology, your boy is cutting weight, that is not the same as losing weight nor is the same as losing body fat...this is what I do, sir

concentrate your efforts towards leading a healthy lifestyle, proper nutrition, etc

my $0.02

I did say he was cutting....
    I dont cut...i trained my ass off for about 18 months to get the look i wanted...now i just maintain it....it just helped me get the last little bit off..DMAA was on the market a long time...never used it personally tho. but it is different..90% of what i do is my diet on a daily basis. and yes i attribute 95% of my outcome to dilligent eating habits and lots of hours put towards my health. Im 285Lbs @ 6'7 and wont be cutting anytime soon.

I do agree that there are all kinds of fads and shit that come by everyday and do more harm then good.
    I do not believe this is one of them.

H.

Good training brother.
    Welcome to Sunnyvale.
    No, wait..Fuck you!

what I meant by the DMAA comment is that when you know how the FDA trials work and market testing and all that, it's rather evident that plenty of substances make it out onto the market that simply aren't safe and, most importantly, the risks aren't known until much much later.

likewise, keep it up!!!

p.s. you're a huge mofo!

what I meant by the DMAA comment is that when you know how the FDA trials work and market testing and all that, it's rather evident that plenty of substances make it out onto the market that simply aren't safe and, most importantly, the risks aren't known until much much later.

likewise, keep it up!!!

p.s. you're a huge mofo!
    I totally agree a lot of that shit isnt too healthy.

haha.. My wife is 5'3!
    Welcome to Sunnyvale.
    No, wait..Fuck you!

I totally agree a lot of that shit isnt too healthy.

haha.. My wife is 5'3!
    lol that just sounds wrong

lol that just sounds wrong
    you think thats bad, she is standing on a chair for our wedding photos!
    We took a few without the chair and it just didnt look right.
    plus it made to good use of the kama sutra...due to the height differences.

But brother u cant argue with results.
    Im a father of 2 with a 3rd on the way.

H
    Welcome to Sunnyvale.
    No, wait..Fuck you!

you think thats bad, she is standing on a chair for our wedding photos!
    We took a few without the chair and it just didnt look right.
    plus it made to good use of the kama sutra...due to the height differences.

But brother u cant argue with results.
    Im a father of 2 with a 3rd on the way.

H
    mazel tov!

Thread Information