Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golf

Default Golf

Any golfers here? When's it's out of season here in Florida (March-October) I try and golf once or twice a month and get to the range at least once a week. Anybody else here golf?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

2. Default

I play. What is your handicap?

I am not very good but I love to go knock the shit out of it and then look for the ball while drinking beer....LOL

When I really play, I still suck ( you thought I was going to say I am a pro level huh?)

The closest I get to being a scratch golfer is when I hit it, can't find it and scratch my head waiting on the beer cart!!!!!!!!
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

Oh I'm garbage too haha. I don't know my handicap. Putting I would say. Last year I started taking it more seriously and tried to get decent at it. But it's mostly about beers with friends. I'm gonna take lessons soon though, to try and develop some sort of decent swing.

4. Default

I do liek it though. It is really cool to hang out with friends and slap the shit out of the ball.

I took lessons once, they helped but then I stopped playing and went right back to sucking LOL.
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

Yea, it's one of those things where you have to keep at it. Take a break for a couple months or more and you lose the feel of it. I haven't been since August, gotta hit up the range before I go this weekend. What kind of clubs do you have?

I got a set of Zeniths (Dunlop off brand) I got off craigslist. Good starter set, some time this year I want to upgrade to a better set.

I like to golf as much as i can. I try to play once a week or so during the summer/spring. Played on the golf team in high school and improved a decent amount. Like it was said before, fun recreation game and good excuse to tear through a bunch of beers. I usually play in the mid to low 70s....

anything hotter than that and i dont even go outside.
    LJS-NEMS

Quote Originally Posted by Supe View Post
    I like to golf as much as i can. I try to play once a week or so during the summer/spring. Played on the golf team in high school and improved a decent amount. Like it was said before, fun recreation game and good excuse to tear through a bunch of beers. I usually play in the mid to low 70s....

anything hotter than that and i dont even go outside.
    Haha, good one. I'm lucky, living in Florida. I can pretty much golf year round, but it gets a bit out of my price range during the winter when the snow birds come down.

Thread Information