Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the 2012 NBA thread!

1. Default

Man all those Thunder fans sure are silent now. They were blowing up my Facebook wall with Thunder this, and Thunder that.

You know what's on my Facebook wall now? Nothing.

And Greg, you didn't have to delete your comment. I didn't even get to read it before you deleted it buddy.
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

I made a joke the other day that if the Heat won the championship, I could see Spoelstra being the first coach to be fired even after winning a title. Really not a fan of his coaching style. There were some legitimate moments in both the Indiana and Boston serieses where I thought the Heat weren't so much being outplayed, but outcoached. I actually felt bad for Lebron in that Celtics series because he seemed to be the only person really contributing at the level they're being paid to play at, but I also just saw the Heat losing on simple tactics. Losing Bosh didn't help....

I will always root against Lebron and personally have a semi-asterisk beside this championship as he did it with two other top ten players in the league, which I don't like one bit. Magic, Bird and Jordan all had amazing TEAMS, but this Heat team came across as a create-a-team you'd make up in a videogame.

Again, I'm really not a fan of their style of play, I do however like Wade and Battier as players and have seen Bosh's level of talent. All that said, I gotta pay the devil his due in that Lebron really came through when he needed to be in beastmode.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Man all those Thunder fans sure are silent now. They were blowing up my Facebook wall with Thunder this, and Thunder that.

You know what's on my Facebook wall now? Nothing.

And Greg, you didn't have to delete your comment. I didn't even get to read it before you deleted it buddy.
    I deleted it because I realized that you werent referring to me when you say the Thunder fans(bandwagoners).. Atleast I hope you arent, I've liked OKC(seattle) since Sean Kemp and Gary Payton days of the Sonics.

Actually all I said was "where's Dallas? Oh thats right, SWEPT first round." but I realized it was a childish rebuttal as well as that I dont think you were including me in the majority of the bandwagoners after I thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Weve had this discussion before Greg. I dislike bandwagon jumpers. You do not apply.
    Thank you I also thought I was a bit quick to pull the trigger because I was getting fucked with on Facebook by some Miami fans.

fucking Flop City Florida.....
    Last edited by HillbillyDeluxe; 06-22-2012 at 06:43 AM.

Plain and Simple The refs are the reason why the Miami Heat are NBA Champions

Quote Originally Posted by xdevilhawk138x View Post
    Plain and Simple The refs are the reason why the Miami Heat are NBA Champions
    THANK YOU!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw the bullshit in the series
    Last edited by HillbillyDeluxe; 06-22-2012 at 06:47 AM.

The flopping that has gone on all season has been pretty ridiculous. I remember hearing a stat on the crazy number of charge calls the Heat got this year over the next top team and NBA average and it was pretty staggering.

James took a helluva lot of flops especially in the Indiana series.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    The flopping that has gone on all season has been pretty ridiculous. I remember hearing a stat on the crazy number of charge calls the Heat got this year over the next top team and NBA average and it was pretty staggering.

James took a helluva lot of flops especially in the Indiana series.
    oh dude dont even get me started on my Pacers lol...

watching the flopping and the bogus foul calls made me want to highfive someone in the face with a fucking chair. Speaking of violence, I was hoping and praying KD would of smashed Mario Chalmers earlier tonight... Van Gundy was right there was nothing there but words said.

I honestly feel like OKC just got screwed over pretty badly. That's the wide world of sports for you tho right? Somebody always goes home unhappy and heartbroken at the end. Which is why we live for the next season!
    Last edited by HillbillyDeluxe; 06-22-2012 at 09:25 AM.

Thread Information