Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Klitschko vs Chisora (and a post fight brawl)

Default Klitschko vs Chisora (and a post fight brawl)

So Vitali Klitschko defeated Chisora by unanimous desicion in a somewhat lackluster fight.

Chisora was pressuring the whole time but it was Vitali who landed the best shots.

However the really interesting things began after the fight.
    Few minutes after the fight Vitali and Chisora exchanged words and Vladimir was also kinda chasing Chisora.

However the really "great" thing happened at the post fight press conference, when David Haye made an appearence and began a war of words with Chisora.
    After few minutes of verbal exchange they began a fight and the manager of Haye ended with a cut on his face.
    While Chisora and Haye were fighting Vitali was simply laughing.
    Both of them have lost to the Klistchko brothers, Haye lost to Wladimir las summer and Chisora lost to Vitali today.

Here you have the video of the brawl

Dereck Chisora brawls with David Haye at Klitschko vs Chisora post-fight press conference - YouTube
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Jesus man, that got a bit hairy... Chisora screaming he is going to shoot Haye because he "glassed"/bottled Chisora in the brawl haha
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Watched the fight, Chisora pressed the whole fight but didn't really offer Vitali anything... Fight was pretty boring. Didn't watch the post fight presser though.

That presser was more exciting.

In two weeks Wladimir Klitschko will fight a french guy, hopefully the bout will be better.
    I personally think Wladimir is a more exciting fighter than Vitali despite that they basically have the same style.
    At least I liked Wladimir vs Haye
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Both fights Chisora and David Haye are facing possible life time bans by the British Boxing Board of Control

BBC Sport - Dereck Chisora & David Haye could face lifetime boxing bans

Is "Glassing" a shooting offense?

Quote Originally Posted by FCK View Post
    Both fights Chisora and David Haye are facing possible life time bans by the British Boxing Board of Control

BBC Sport - Dereck Chisora & David Haye could face lifetime boxing bans
    Both men have also since been arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZJUDOZOU View Post
    Is "Glassing" a shooting offense?
    No, I think he means hit him with a bottle or glass.

I was about to say "It'd be interesting if Haye decided to take to MMA as he's still relatively young"

Until I saw this photo in this article

Dereck Chisora brawls with David Haye: Thugs face life ban | The Sun |Sport|Boxing

Pretty damming evidence Haye defintely bottled Chisora, as you can see what's left of the bottle still in Davids clenched fist. Although it doesn't look like the bottle actually impacted on Chisora's face, it was a stupid thing to hold onto that bottle, and a stupid thing to do through and through.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    No, I think he means hit him with a bottle or glass.
    Sorry I was being sarcastic. Chisora keeps saying how he is going to shoot him for "glassing" him. I was just wondering if you should be able to shoot someone for attempting to smash a bottle on your head. I saw a lot of crazy things in my past life at bars, but I never saw someone get a beer bottle smashed over their head. Always wanted to though.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZJUDOZOU View Post
    Sorry I was being sarcastic. Chisora keeps saying how he is going to shoot him for "glassing" him. I was just wondering if you should be able to shoot someone for attempting to smash a bottle on your head. I saw a lot of crazy things in my past life at bars, but I never saw someone get a beer bottle smashed over their head. Always wanted to though.
    Damn internet sarcasm, always being misinterpreted.

Really never?

Well, I grew up in northern BC which can be pretty skid-ly...

Anyways, in high school, at a house party, two guys were wrestling and it got too serious. One thing lead to the other and kid smashed an Old English 40oz bottle over buddies head.. Buddy actually took it like a champ and fucked the kid up.

Thread Information