+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'TUF: Brazil' premiere streams Sunday at 11:30 p.m. ET, elimination-round match set

Default 'TUF: Brazil' premiere streams Sunday at 11:30 p.m. ET, elimination-round match set

The season debut of "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil" is just five days away.

UFC officials confirmed with MMAjunkie.com (UFC blog for UFC news, UFC rumors, fighter interviews and event previews/recaps | MMAjunkie.com) that the first international edition of the UFC's long-running reality series will stream Sunday on TUF.tv with subtitles.

Additionally, the matchups are set for the show's elimination round of fights.

"TUF: Brazil," which 16 featherweight and 16 middleweight fighters from Brazil, is currently in production in the South American country. Unlike the new live season in the U.S., the Brazil version – which features Wanderlei Silva and Vitor Belfort as coaches – is taped and pre-packaged.

The first episode of "TUF: Brazil" debuts Sunday evening on Globo following "Big Brother" in Brazil. The start time will fluctuate slightly from week to week due to the reality show, but UFC officials said it'll stream on TUF.tv each week at 11:30 p.m. ET (8:30 p.m. PT).

Additionally, FUEL TV will air the series at some point, but no dates or airtimes have been confirmed. It's now expected to air later this spring or summer.

The 16 elimination-round matchups set for the debut include:

Middleweights

Leonardo Mafra Teixeira (5-0) vs. Samuel Trindade (6-1)
    Daniel Sarafian (7-2) vs. Richardson Moreira (3-0)
    Francisco Drinaldo (10-1) vs. Charles Maicon (8-1)
    Delson Heleno (23-6) vs. Gilberto Galvao (19-4-1)
    Sergio Moraes (6-1) vs. Thiago Rela (3-1)
    Cezar Ferreira (4-2) vs. Gustavo Sampaio (5-1)
    Joao Paulo de Souza (8-4) vs. Thiago de Oliveira Perpetuo (8-1-1)
    Renee Forte (7-1) vs. Fabio Luiz Vital da Costa (9-0-1)

Featherweights

Alexandre Ramos (5-0) vs. Hugo Viana (5-0)
    Giovanni da Silva Santos Jr. (10-1) vs. John Teixeira (13-0-1)
    Marcos Vinicius Borges Pancini (19-3-1) vs. Pedro Nobre (10-0-1)
    Rodrigo Damm (9-5) vs. Fabricio de Assis Costa da Silva (14-1)
    Rony Mariano Bezerra (10-3) vs. Dileno Lopes (8-0)
    Anistavio Medeiros (12-7) vs. Rafael Bueno (7-1)
    Wagner Campos (11-3) vs. Fernando Duarte Guerra (10-1)
    Godofredo Pepey (8-0) vs. Johnny Goncalves (4-0)
    'TUF: Brazil' premiere streams Sunday at 11:30 p.m. ET, elimination-round matchups set | MMAjunkie.com

I don't understand why there are no threads and why no one is talking about TUF Brazil.
    I have seen already 2 episodes and there are interesting things, however the first quarter final fight was pretty bad IMO.

I look forward to see "Macaracumba" or whatever his name is, a scary looking dude that KOd his opponent in 14 seconds in the elimination match.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

where did you find theese episodes my Russian Mexican friend
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

LOL seriously no one is watching it?
    It has some interesting stuff. There is a guy named Gasparzinho that is annoying lol

I know that for some reason no one is watching this season LOL, but anyway we already have the first finalist of the featherweigh division, and it is "Pepey".
    Also the first finalist of the MW division is Daniel Sarafian (btw he has the most beautful eyes in MMA, no homo)

The only weird thing in the house is that everyone cries way too much lol

They win a fight: they cry. They lose a fight: They cry They talk about themselves: They cry They talk about their family: They cry

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information