Thread: Nick Diaz vs. Vitor Belfort

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Default Nick Diaz vs. Vitor Belfort

If Nick decides to jump up in weight that would be a sick fight.

Also imagine him clowning bisping.

I say vitor's speed is too much for Nick, but it would be great while it lasted.

With the way Nick took punches from Daley, I'd say he suffers a similar fate as most of those who have been on the end of Vitor's blitz punches.

Diaz/Bisping would be interesting but I think he belongs at WW.

To be perfectly honest I do not think Nick beats anyone in the Top 10 at MW. He just gives up way way too much size.

When it comes to Belfort he would be in real trouble. He likes taking too many shots to give shots and allowing Belfort to hit you is in the first chapter of "How to lose a fight in the First Round VIA KO 101." So Belfort puts Diaz away in the first round in rather violent fashion.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    To be perfectly honest I do not think Nick beats anyone in the Top 10 at MW. He just gives up way way too much size.

When it comes to Belfort he would be in real trouble. He likes taking too many shots to give shots and allowing Belfort to hit you is in the first chapter of "How to lose a fight in the First Round VIA KO 101." So Belfort puts Diaz away in the first round in rather violent fashion.
    Ya, Vitor doesnt just hit hard, he has sick speed. He has good boxing as well.

I wouldnt say Diaz couldnt beat a top10 MW.

In fact Id love to see him fight bisping. He gives up a decent amount of size, but Bisping would most likely try and stand with him and lose. Not to mention if Mayhem was still in the top10 Diaz would beat him. And Maia as well. There is one of the few guys who outclasses nick on the ground, but his takedowns are not that good.

Nick would be KO'ed in 30 seconds or less.

Maybe Franklin vs. Diaz or Bisping vs. Diaz.

maybe even Diaz vs. Leben lol.
    Last edited by Y2JUBAE; 07-09-2012 at 08:48 PM.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

Thread Information