Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rumor: M-1 is done

Default Rumor: M-1 is done

Rumor: M-1 is done - MMA News
    M1 GLOBAL = M1 DONE

The end is near of the m1 global brand. Creditors not getting paid sponsers dropping there support not paying there employess the mob money is running dry and the events are not bringing in a return on investment... They can claim there having all these events but there on life support....

Vadummy and crew are fucking used car salesman and crazy dana white is right... I met these bozos first hand through t shirt guy at affliction when vadummy came up to me bsed me on saying m1 global is to the international market to what ufc is to north america lol... They liquored me and my associates up on russian vodka and tried to sell us 10% of the company for an insane price lol enough with that rant back to the info...

M1 global dont even have the full rights to there tape library lol even garry or should i say jerry owns a piece of there tape library.... Fighters promised so many things and strong armed into unfair contracts... The reason your hearing the fedor to ufc hype is that the ship is sinking and there looking for one more big payday before the company goes belly up...

Sued bellator lol the fuckers dont even want the fighter they are trying to hold him hostage for money and dont even have a valid contract its doctored and not worth the paper its written on bjorn rebney laughed at these clowns... They claim they still have a contract with showtime and thats bullshit they have no ties to showtime... The big show they had in russia with putin and showing a packed house was 85% papered and using the smoke and mirrors approach that it was a huge bigtime event that drew an amazing 1200 buys on internet ppv lol....

Not sad too see M1 GLOBAL go good riddance vadummy and crew are living in denial but over the next few weeks and months the demise is coming...
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

This seems totally credible. He's been following MMA for well over a year now, and he posts while drunk and/or barely literate. Totally comes off as a believable inside source, and not at all as though, say, roaddog created a spam account on the UG a year ago.

It's too bad, if M1 were to implode, we could be that much closer to Fedor coming to the UFC.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    This seems totally credible. He's been following MMA for well over a year now, and he posts while drunk and/or barely literate. Totally comes off as a believable inside source, and not at all as though, say, roaddog created a spam account on the UG a year ago.

It's too bad, if M1 were to implode, we could be that much closer to Fedor coming to the UFC.

rh
    Dana White discredits some of the stuff he has said in the past...

Dana White refutes online rumors - MMA News

So that's cool RH. You and Dana White have something in common. You two are practically bros now.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    So that's cool RH. You and Dana White have something in common. You two are practically bros now.
    I'm hoping we can become bros with benefits.

[crosses fingers]

[and legs]

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

I'm hoping we can become bros with benefits.

[crosses fingers]

[and legs]

rh
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

rh
    Stop kicking me in the nuts Riv. It's starting to hurt. Btw I have no idea what a UG even is.

Weren't people saying this over a year ago after Fedor's 2nd loss?

Ask anyone who has had 1st hand experience with these guys. Its true, they are crazy! Their demands were out of this world and I'll bet DW is keeping a lot of stuff that they demand out of the public.

If Fedor was run by ANYONE else including member of this forum. Fedor would be on the UFC HW roster.

I must say that this is a great article because it really drives home the fact that punctuation is for losers thank you for posting it Cat--Smasher you have done the mma news forums a great service for anyone who didn't like the article I would suggest you check your semantics at the door and simply appreciate the great points that were made I think there may be something to this rumour and again I say that sometimes content is more important that punctuation and stuff sincerely blobfish no period

If I had a dollar for everytime I've heard M-1's done, I'd probably have enough money to buy M-1.

As long as Fedor's selling out shows in Russia, they'll probably still be in business. Sounds like they're just being delinquent in payments outside of Russia....

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    If I had a dollar for everytime I've heard M-1's done, I'd probably have enough money to buy M-1.

As long as Fedor's selling out shows in Russia, they'll probably still be in business. Sounds like they're just being delinquent in payments outside of Russia....
    If this rumor is true you could probably purchase M-1 for that single dollar.
    “Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance.”

Thread Information