Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brock back to WWE

dana is more than happy for brock he says. and raw tonight was fucking awesome (even tho i'm a cena fan lol).

I like brock. He has accomplished alot in his life. The man is like a big scary forrest gump.

3. Default

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qgsZ4fOxJRM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by Sakara=Excitement; 04-03-2012 at 02:11 AM.
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

You know whats funny? That Brock brought tons of wrestling fans into MMA and now he might just bring some mma fans into wrestling at least to give it a try LOLOLOL

I haven't watched wrastlin' since I was 15. I used to go to PPVs whenever they were in town. I did the powerbombs and flying elbows to my friends when I was 8.

Was invited to watch Wrestlemania but I decided to drink/eat by the ocean from a randomly selected restaurant. Sporadic activities far outweigh scripted theater for me now. I suppose I outgrew the male soap opera that is the WWE.

I wish Brock success if he is truly doing what makes him happy, yet I don't doubt that he whoring himself for the money

http://twitter.com/#!/the_ironsheik is far more entertaining than anything the WWE shows now.

Jose Canseco ‏ @JoseCanseco · Open
    @shaq is hiding now after saying he was going to beat me up with frosted flake power mar. 16th he wont respond .i need help please tweet him
    The Iron Sheik ‏ @the_ironsheik Close
    @JoseCanseco @shaq Jose you are worst mexican on the world. you fuck taco dick and smell like dog shit you deserve worst mexican disease
    Last edited by Sniggles; 04-03-2012 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    I haven't watch wrastlin since I was 15.
    And how old are you now? 16? lol jk
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky>Fedor View Post
    And how old are you now? 16? lol jk
    Ask your mom. loljk

i must say i found it enjoyable and i will be watching again. i was at one time the biggest damn pro wrestling fan and i am glad to see a few angles i can watch again

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    Suisse drunk I'm having the funsies people not like my crazy
    someone should take my phone when I'm drunk.

I didn't get to see it b/c of the basketball championship and I forgot to tape it. A) what channel is wrestling on? B) what happened?

I used to watch wrestling and might now give it a try again. Maybe.

You know how some of you guys couldn't take Brock seriously in MMA because he came from WWE. I am finding myself just the opposite. I watched last night and couldn't take Brock seriously in WWE because all I could envision in my head was Brock running backwards and going into a shell after being pounded by Overeem/Velasquez/Carwin.

I was just sitting there thinking, all you gotta do Cena is throw a few punches and this guy is done.

Thread Information