Thread: Rafael Davis, Laid-Up L.A. Firefighter, Arrested After He's Caught MMA Fighting

Default Rafael Davis, Laid-Up L.A. Firefighter, Arrested After He's Caught MMA Fighting

Rafael Davis, Laid-Up L.A. Firefighter, Arrested After He's Caught MMA Fighting -- D.A: VIDEO - Los Angeles News - The Informer

Employees who have filed for worker's compensation sometimes get busted by doing stupid things like skipping, jogging and engaging in horseplay while they're supposed to be sidelined by serious injury.

But, if true, this worker's comp claimant takes the cake:

Prosecutors say that laid-up L.A. city firefighter Rafael Davis was caught moonlighting as a mixed martial arts fighter, under the name "The Noodle:"

The 35-year-old was arrested at his Lomita home at 9 a.m. this morning on suspicion of insurance fraud, according to a statement from the L.A. County District Attorney's office.

He was hit with four felony counts of insurance fraud, the office says.
    Pretty shitty thing to do to a fire department, that relies on public/government money to keep running.

Is this guy a heavyweight . . . I hear the UFC's looking for a main event.

3. 04-11-2012, 08:02 PM

My bad, I didnt see this already posted in Noobjack
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

Thread Information