Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how many rounds do u think shamrock and ortiz goes?

Question how many rounds do u think shamrock and ortiz goes?

Sup ppl. I havent had time to start a thred for awhile. But I thought a good one would be how many rounds will ortiz n shamrock go. My opionion im looking for late first or early second, much as I want shamrock to win and retire. Im gonna have to go with tito, in the end of the first or start of the second. Prolly by Ko or ken will just scream out no more, my ribs hurt. Prolly the only thing he learned as a coach anyway lol. Really though thats another thread but I had to the toss in the oww my ribs hurt comment. Thats some funny shit lol
    TCS

I have to agree with you, somewhere in the late 1st, early 2nd I think. I have seen some people think it may go to a decision, which it very well may, but I just don't see Ken holding up that long. It's been awhile since Ken has even went to a decision.

I say it could end as early as first round but possibly as late as the third round. Shamrock's only chance of winning this is having worked nonstop on his sprawl for the last few months. Shamrock is no great striker but neither is Ortiz, so Shamrock would definitely have a better chance of winning it on his feet then if the fight went to the ground.

Yeah I could definitely see Tito winning with some GnP. I'm pulling for Shamrock to win, and then retire. I don't see that happening though. He hasn't looked too good in years, besides that knee vs Kimo.

I'm looking at Shamrock gassing late in round 1 after spending all his energy trying to KO Tito in the first minute or so.

The only problem with deciding how many rounds this goes is I really think Tito's ACL is still fucked & he may not have the strength to GNP Ken to a TKO (no way will Ken submit to Tito!)

I'll still give Tito the win. Then we'll see them both hug & say that they really like each other after all......well, maybe!

its going to a decision IMO

the first fight ended in the 3rd right? Ken took a beating for 3 rounds but he toughed it out.. should be no different now cuz Tito is not even half the fighter he was back then

Ken is healthy Tito is injured, Tito is washed up, Ken has been washed up

Tito's stand up game has gone to an all new low, Ken has the edge standing up now.

Tito can take him and GnP but its gonna go over for 3 rounds until he wins the Unanimous decision

he isnt gonna KO or TKO Ken at all.. he hasnt shown the ability to do that to ANYONE in his last few fights.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Non-title is 3 rounds, I'm gonna say it goes the distance. I can't see Tito doing much more to Ken than he already did in the first fight, and Ken lasted three in that one on one leg. Even if with two legs he takes the same beating, he's proven he can hang in there. With the weirdo decisions lately, shit he might even get a draw or something even if the fight goes the same as last time!

I hope it goes for three rounds with Tito re-decorating Shamrock's face for all 15 minutes. And I think it'll go all three rounds, Tito just doesn't seem to have any stopping power anymore.

In a spam free, scam free, and fraud free environment

Just out of curiosity..has there been any real proof at all that Tito is really injured...or is he just playing possum for Ken to get Shamrock to not train as hard?

Tito is one hell of a sneaky clever guy...and I wouldn't trust anything the guy says if I was Ken.

And it wouldn't surprise me to know that Dana is turning a blind eye to the whole thing either...since Ken is on Dana's shit list now.

Just a thought...

Good point. Surely the commission wouldn't allow a fighter with a reported injury fight.

If Tito kept quiet about it (like Ken did in the first fight) then I can't see them jumping in, but as Tito has become vocal with his injury is there not a medical to pass?

Thread Information