Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: how many rounds do u think shamrock and ortiz goes?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Boone
    Non-title is 3 rounds, I'm gonna say it goes the distance. I can't see Tito doing much more to Ken than he already did in the first fight, and Ken lasted three in that one on one leg. Even if with two legs he takes the same beating, he's proven he can hang in there. With the weirdo decisions lately, shit he might even get a draw or something even if the fight goes the same as last time!
    agreed.it goes to a descion.

In a spam free, scam free, and fraud free environment

Good point. Surely the commission wouldn't allow a fighter with a reported injury fight.

If Tito kept quiet about it (like Ken did in the first fight) then I can't see them jumping in, but as Tito has become vocal with his injury is there not a medical to pass?
    Agreed..since Tito already has let the whole damn world know...then how is he getting medically cleared to fight?

Something just doesn't make sense to me...because he's supposed to have a bulging disk, a injured ankle, and a torn up knee....right?

If that is true - how did he get medically cleared by the athletic commission to fight?

I wonder what Tito and Dana are up to....lol

Quote Originally Posted by #1taz
    Agreed..since Tito already has let the whole damn world know...then how is he getting medically cleared to fight?

Something just doesn't make sense to me...because he's supposed to have a bulging disk, a injured ankle, and a torn up knee....right?

If that is true - how did he get medically cleared by the athletic commission to fight?

I wonder what Tito and Dana are up to....lol

I AGREE DANA AND TITO ARE DOING SUM SHIT...FIGHT GOES TO DEC. TITO WINS... HE HAS NO STOPING POWER...

If Tito has to fake an injury to get Ken to train less harder then thats just utterly pathetic
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    If Tito has to fake an injury to get Ken to train less harder then thats just utterly pathetic
    His hatered for tito alone should be enough to train hard.

Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct
    His hatered for tito alone should be enough to train hard.
    thats why I assume that Ken may give the fight of his life and this thing ends up closer then people expect, from watching Titos last few fights I am in no way shape or form counting Ken out thats for damn sure, but I think Tito is the safe pick

but if Tito is fakin an injury.. pathetic, I dont think he is.. hes gonna enter this fight injured you dont heal from a broken leg in 3 months.

Either way, Tito can beat Ken 100 times.. Ken still wins man.. cuz Ken is in the HOF and Tito probably wont get there.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

In a spam free, scam free, and fraud free environment

What would even be more pathetic is if Ken actually fell for it, it actually worked, Ken got punked, and he wound up being beaten to a living death....lol

Quote Originally Posted by #1taz
    What would even be more pathetic is if Ken actually fell for it, it actually worked, Ken got punked, and he wound up being beaten to a living death....lol
    he's not faking an injury.you could tell his leg effected his performance against forrest.Was he faking that too?I don't know why he'd fake that and come that close to losing which he should have.

if Tito has to fake an injury to beat a 43 year old man he should just retire now.

Tito, 2nd round, if he can dominate the first round the same way he did against Griffin, I don't think Ken's gonna be in too great of shape for round two.

Thread Information