+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: how many rounds do u think shamrock and ortiz goes?

I gotta go with Ken on this one. I just think he has more to prove. And I hate Tito.

Then again, I picked the ol' skooler Royce in that one too...what an idiot I am.:banghead:

Quote Originally Posted by absoface78
    I gotta go with Ken on this one. I just think he has more to prove. And I hate Tito.

Then again, I picked the ol' skooler Royce in that one too...what an idiot I am.:banghead:

same with me i hate tito with a passion so im going with ken, im thinking that its going to last 3 rounds possibly end up with ken catching tito in a submission at the end of the 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by Noob
    A split decision would be sweet. The only concern I have about a split decision is that I'm not entirely sure I trust the judging of late in the UFC to competently decide a close fight with judges, i.e. the 29-29 score of Evans - Bonnar the other night.
    Uhhh, yeah. How bad was that 29-29 card? Were they giving Bonnar points for getting taken down or what? There was another 29-29 call on a different fight that night I didn't agree with but I can't recall which fight it was.
    "Speed plus mass equals destruction" - Brock Lesnar

as much as i dont like tito i gotta say tito 2nd round by GnP but i would love it if ken beats him

WTF just happened? He lands a couple of elbows and they stop it? I know he is younger and stronger, but Ken can take severe beatings without quitting. He is a modern day Rocky, that keeps on ticking. I just got my money robbed! Shamrock had lots of tricks left in the bag. So know i will have to pay fifty more dollars in about six months, because some idiot stops the fight after a couple of elbows that did not even hurt Shamrock. Then they think they can make me happy by announcing Vandy fighting Chuck, when Chuck will loose his next fight. I dont think so. And what was the Pit bull doing? He is the better all round fighter, but instead he played right into the Maniacs game plan.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information