+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Alessio Sakara out of fight with Brian Stann due to emergency - Weidman fills in

[QUOTE=aussiemma;920126]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    It won't take me to see Alessio KO'd.

I have faith but I also have a brain.[/QUOT

you either have faith or a brain you cant have both sakara. you have come at a crossroads in your mmanews career. i think there is a good chance that this could be sakara's last ufc fight. you either have total faith in the guy or you have nothing. sakara=excitemet put your name up for change if he doesn't succeed !

im sure other people will back me on this... if sakara does win you can keep the name forever for all i care and i will delete my account from this site (and i do like this site) come on do it !
    You Sir have some balls...

But Sakara is not a betting man, I have tried.

But I am on the change of name wagon if he loses and retires...
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

and with that, you jinxed him watch, WATCH!

Motherfucker.

I read this, felt genuinely bad for S.E., then go on and immediately change my pick-ems to Weidman via UD(I think quite highly of Mr. Weidman) and then come to find out S.E. was fucking working us????

Not kewl brudda, you took mere moments from my day I'll never get back. May a reverse knuckle to James Irvin's eyesocket be in your future.

Never underestimate his sneakiness

Hahaha good one how awkward would it have been when both guys have the same nicknAme in the ore fight announcements

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    is that joseph kony???
    It sure is! You may remember him best from his roles in the Rocky quadrilogy, Action Jackson, and Predator. Oh, and as the head of the LRA.
    "I like you Clarence. Always have, always will."

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg
    Something many posters here are also guilty of doing everytime the rumor meal gets cranked up.
    I'd like mine with a Diet Coke, please!

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Roadawg is just a damn fool when it comes to MMA and Anderson Silva. There is no point in acknowledging his bullshit unless you just want brain damage. Responding to it is fucking pointless. His opinion is a joke.
    "Every gun makes its own tune."

7. Default

I read the post and almost went straight to the pick'ems but I new I had Stann to win.
    I try to keep the swearing down and dislike most of it, but you deserved it on this one Sakara

I didnt believe it when reading the title.

The article seemed legit until they said Weidmen would be the replacement. Have they ever had a replacement in 24 hours? Not sure if it can even legally happen.

They can rearrange the fights with the fighters on the card, but they cannot bring in someone new that late.

Unless his wife or either of his two sons are dying, then he should be fighting.

Fucking sucks.

I am sure it is bad whatever it is. I feel bad for him...hopefully they keep giving him more chances.

---------

Possibly related question, how close does a family member or friend have to be for you to pull out of a fight in the UFC?

For me, no one...fight might end up like Jake Shield's fight. Then again, when I go on vacation or I am out of town, I go months without talking to anyone in my family.

What about a close friend? Like Shawn Thompkins....

If you look at some fighters families and how close they are....if you have like 20-30 really close family members....not only do you have to be ready to fight, but that means that 20-30 family members also have to be healthy enough for you to fight.

To me, that doesn't seem right....then again, I am not a family oriented guy...and dealing with death is rarely an issue for me.

Quote Originally Posted by beau420 View Post
    Unless his wife or either of his two sons are dying, then he should be fighting.

Fucking sucks.

I am sure it is bad whatever it is. I feel bad for him...hopefully they keep giving him more chances.

Beau it was a hoax. He is still fighting. SakaraE was goofing.

Edit: To answer your question Beau if it was a close friend I would want to honor them and put on a hell of a performance. I would want them to do that if it was me. If it was my wife, daughter, or son then I would not fight. I would need time.
    Last edited by MIZjitsZOU; 04-14-2012 at 03:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information