Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another rumor by FRB. Anderson refuses fight in America

Quote Originally Posted by rampage9712 View Post
    Unlike GSP, Anderson doesnt get to fight in his home country that often. It would only be his second UFC fight in Brazil... How many times has GSP fought in canada...
    3 times total. Not including his UCC/TKO days
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

2. Default

I can see Anderson & Soares saying this for now. Play hardball until the games almost over, and if Dana hasn't changed they will, or a nother one of Andersons injuries will appear.

Quote Originally Posted by rampage9712 View Post
    Yes. how is that fair to him. It would hit him financially, but also he would go from fighting at home against one of the most hated people in brazil to fighing in the US to a bunch of "U.S.A." chants.

Unlike GSP, Anderson doesnt get to fight in his home country that often. It would only be his second UFC fight in Brazil... How many times has GSP fought in canada...
    Thats a very stupid comparison! it's not like Brazil is next door or anything.
    Last edited by Qball1974; 04-21-2012 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post

Hahaha!

This has to be the whiniest response this year!
    No not really?

Your just reading it out of context instead of a reply and response from another poster.

Anderson deserves this fight in Brazil. He is totally within his rights and dues to only accept this fight in Brazil. The UFC could easily make this work, they're just dragging there heels and heads knowing the security issue will be costly.

He totally deserves to have his home crowd behind him instead of Chael getting his way considering last time they fought it was in Chael's home country.

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

I was replying to a GSP fan, who had "lost respect for Anderson". Didnt know it was only 3, guess I miss remembered... Thought it was around 4-5.

Sonnen has talked so much shit about Anderson, Brazil, and people close to Anderson, he still looks like he is continuing his "therapy", and gets a laugh out of the fans for it. It was his time to answer for his actions.

If he was actually able to win in Brazil, more power to him. Now it taking place in the US is another disadvantage to Anderson. Who is just recovering from an injury.

Thread Information