Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two huge stories involving a former WWE wreslter and a current WWE Wreslter

1. Default Two huge stories involving a former WWE wreslter and a current WWE Wreslter

*Look I know this doesn't belong here and the MOD's will move it eventually. Hell, I don't even know where to put articles like this? (Maybe we should have a Wrestling forum for Professional Wrestling?)

But I know there are a ton of WWE fans on here and these 2 stories I thought were pretty big.

Buff Bagwell Accident Leaves Wrestler with Broken Neck - Yahoo! Sports

Former WCW wrestler Buff Bagwell is in intensive care after suffering a broken neck in an accident with his Jeep. Bagwell, 42, may have suffered a seizure before the accident which left him with several broken bones in and above his neck. Buff Bagwell reportedly has shown signs of slight movement in his extremities since the accident.
    Buff Bagwell Accident May Have Been Caused by Medication - Yahoo! Sports

Buff Bagwell's accident, which happened on Monday, may have been caused by a sudden change in his medication. This according to his wife. Buff Bagwell's near fatal accident caused severe injuries to the former WCW multi time champion.
    And this story is breaking news...

Rey Mysterio Suspended 60-days for Second Wellness Violation: Fan

In the case of Rey Mysterio (real name Oscar Gutierrez) , he appeared to be like Cena, enjoying the love and admiration of the fans. During his walk-in to the WWE ring, he would greet his younger fans, usually one that was wearing his masks. Now, parents of these kids may not want their children wearing the Mysterio mask, as he has been suspended 60-days for violating WWE's Talent Wellness Program.

It is the second violation for Mysterio, a former WWE Champion and World Heavyweight Champion (2x). He is the second WWE Superstar to be suspended in 2012, joining Evan Bourne who was also suspended for 60-days on Jan. 17. Mysterio hasn't been on television lately as he has been recovering from injury, so his suspension won't ruin any storylines, but his failed drug test brings about several questions of the former champion and his ability to compete in a WWE ring without using illegal substances. In a sport that has seen countless performers die at an early age, drug use is not a great way of avoiding that same fate.
    Again sorry for positng WWE news here. But I thought they were big enough stories and there are a bunch of fans here.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

ReyRey hooked on painkillers? The man has been through wars and has a couple knee injuries.

Where's Jeff at when ya need him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

3. Default

Well that was fast, lol.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Glad to see WWE has its drug troubles going on as well lol

Rey failing the wellness policy isn't surprising in the least, it's terribly unfortunate but he's physically on the same level of a Kurt Angle or Jeff Hardy after all the years of damage, both of whom have had major wellness policy problems when working for WWE and both eventually chose not to resign with WWE because they couldn't physically endure the schedule(even promised lighter ones) without pissing dirty. In Rey's autobiography, he admits to checking into rehab for a pretty hardcore painkiller addiction due to the years and years of wear and tear on his body in the wake of the Guerrero heart attack and Benoit tragedy. Those three in particular were very tight and given their strongstyle and bumpfilled work ethic, resulted in a massive amount of painkiller use and if you look at all three(Benoit/Eddie/Rey), they all grew substantially over the years, which doesn't take a rocketsurgeon to see why.... Since Rey's emergence on the North American scene in 95/96, he has gained a shitload of musclemass, especially since joining WWE in 2002(which is part of the game when you work for Vince, who has a hard-on for jacked-up musclemen). I would hazard to guess that Rey's first violation was for steroids, because WWE has been really supportive of his painkiller problem and probably would've been treated in house...

The fact that Rey got popped WHILE OFF THE ROAD with an injury, tells me he got caught juicing for his return and they were fucking pissed off.

Given WWE's ridiculously brutal road schedule(300 days per year on the road), painkillers are basically something of a necessary evil which most of these guys recognize, which is why alot of guys burnout fast, violate wellness policies and then eventually get cut, but Rey's in a such a high position within the company as a MAJOR merchandise seller, that I don't think they'd pop him for pills(WWE REALLY wants to infiltrate the latino wrestling market and see Rey as a key figure, they've offered him an AWESOMEL lighter road schedule because of his damaged knees, which are TOTALLY FUCKED UP and I see them as having enough invested in him to look the other way).

I liken Rey's situation to that of Randy Orton(who himself has 2 Wellness Strikes), as a WWE star who has been given alot of passes on pissing dirty and has been on "double-secret probation" several times. If you ever notice, it gets reported that Orton blows his back out or shoulder and will be gone for 6 to 8 months, but then comes back in 30 to 60 or so days later....which alot of people would suggest is because he got popped and since they don't want to fire him(he's got a 10 year contract and is a frigging ACE in the ring), they just handle it in house, which I believe they would do with Rey.

This second violation is probably for steroids, because I just don't see them taking him to task, given their Latino aspirations and his marketablity for painkillers. As sick as it sounds, my best friend and I have something of a "Wrestler Dead Pool" list of guys who are walking that fatal tightrope and sadly, Rey's been on it for quite some time.

Buff Bagwell's accident is another piece of information that isn't a shocker. He has had a bunch of altercations over the years and was part of that WCW era that was pill'd off their balls.

In the case of Rey Mysterio (real name Oscar Gutierrez) , he appeared to be like Cena, enjoying the love and admiration of the fans.
    hahahahahahaha what???
    Only kids and teen girls like Cena. Other than them no one likes Cena.

About Mysterio failing a drug/steroid test. It is the WWE we are talking about. Everybody there is on roids, painkillers and other substances. That is not a secret at all.

Their job is hard because first of all because they spend much more time inside a plane than in their home and secondly because despite that they do a lot of talking and they just simulate a fight.... accidents happen, the falls are real, there are many injuries that are real.
    So it is logical that they take a lot of stuff.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Rey failing the wellness policy isn't surprising in the least, it's terribly unfortunate but he's physically on the same level of a Kurt Angle or Jeff Hardy after all the years of damage, both of whom have had major wellness policy problems when working for WWE and both eventually chose not to resign with WWE because they couldn't physically endure the schedule(even promised lighter ones) without pissing dirty. In Rey's autobiography, he admits to checking into rehab for a pretty hardcore painkiller addiction due to the years and years of wear and tear on his body in the wake of the Guerrero heart attack and Benoit tragedy. Those three in particular were very tight and given their strongstyle and bumpfilled work ethic, resulted in a massive amount of painkiller use and if you look at all three(Benoit/Eddie/Rey), they all grew substantially over the years, which doesn't take a rocketsurgeon to see why.... Since Rey's emergence on the North American scene in 95/96, he has gained a shitload of musclemass, especially since joining WWE in 2002(which is part of the game when you work for Vince, who has a hard-on for jacked-up musclemen). I would hazard to guess that Rey's first violation was for steroids, because WWE has been really supportive of his painkiller problem and probably would've been treated in house...

The fact that Rey got popped WHILE OFF THE ROAD with an injury, tells me he got caught juicing for his return and they were fucking pissed off.

Given WWE's ridiculously brutal road schedule(300 days per year on the road), painkillers are basically something of a necessary evil which most of these guys recognize, which is why alot of guys burnout fast, violate wellness policies and then eventually get cut, but Rey's in a such a high position within the company as a MAJOR merchandise seller, that I don't think they'd pop him for pills(WWE REALLY wants to infiltrate the latino wrestling market and see Rey as a key figure, they've offered him an AWESOMEL lighter road schedule because of his damaged knees, which are TOTALLY FUCKED UP and I see them as having enough invested in him to look the other way).

I liken Rey's situation to that of Randy Orton(who himself has 2 Wellness Strikes), as a WWE star who has been given alot of passes on pissing dirty and has been on "double-secret probation" several times. If you ever notice, it gets reported that Orton blows his back out or shoulder and will be gone for 6 to 8 months, but then comes back in 30 to 60 or so days later....which alot of people would suggest is because he got popped and since they don't want to fire him(he's got a 10 year contract and is a frigging ACE in the ring), they just handle it in house, which I believe they would do with Rey.

This second violation is probably for steroids, because I just don't see them taking him to task, given their Latino aspirations and his marketablity for painkillers. As sick as it sounds, my best friend and I have something of a "Wrestler Dead Pool" list of guys who are walking that fatal tightrope and sadly, Rey's been on it for quite some time.

Buff Bagwell's accident is another piece of information that isn't a shocker. He has had a bunch of altercations over the years and was part of that WCW era that was pill'd off their balls.
    How old is Rey?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

He is 37
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

any1 remember when buff bagwell was with the nwo and faking a broken neck rollin round in a wheelchair and shit. ha aint carma a bitch lmfao
    SAY WHAT?:headscratch:

Thread Information