Thread: Brock Lesnar vs John Cena Extreme Rules 2012

1. Default Brock Lesnar vs John Cena Extreme Rules 2012

Here are the highlights....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJaObgDE_Lw

Not really sure what the bookers are smoking right now. I'm assuming they want to build John Cena up but damn man, making Brock lose his first match back, just baffled.
    Last edited by Sakara=Excitement; 04-30-2012 at 04:46 PM.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

McMahon is famous for sacrificing his product to get back and people that he holds a petty grudge against. He has done it for DECADES. He doesn't care about ruining potential as long as he feels like he put someone in their place and showed them who has the power.

And holy crap, Brock looks AWFUL. He looks physically bad, he looks ridiculous wearing that stuff for pro wrestling, and he looks awkward and slow as hell. One would think that with all of his MMA training, he would have learned to throw convincing looking punches.

Holy shit, now I know why I haven't watched wrestling in so long. That finish is ridiculously illogical and stupid. You are supposed to pin the other guy to the MAT, not whatever illegal foreign object or weapon happens to be laying there. And even if this was a no holds barred match, it still doesn't make sense to pin him on the steps.

Quote Originally Posted by ryabusa View Post
    And holy crap, Brock looks AWFUL. He looks physically bad, he looks ridiculous wearing that stuff for pro wrestling, and he looks awkward and slow as hell. One would think that with all of his MMA training, he would have learned to throw convincing looking punches.

Holy shit, now I know why I haven't watched wrestling in so long. That finish is ridiculously illogical and stupid. You are supposed to pin the other guy to the MAT, not whatever illegal foreign object or weapon happens to be laying there. And even if this was a no holds barred match, it still doesn't make sense to pin him on the steps.
    Think you're looking a weeeeee bit too much into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Lame.
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

I think it is the first time in 3 or 4 years that there is blood in WWE.

BTW the video does not work anymore.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Thread Information