Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nick Casal brutally attacked; fight cancelled GRAPHIC

1. Default Nick Casal brutally attacked; fight cancelled GRAPHIC

Boxing News | Nick Casal brutally attacked; fight cancelled | Fightnews

Jr welterweight Nick Casal (22-4-1, 17 KOs) was brutally attacked last night in Buffalo, New York. Casal was out with his girlfriend when from he was brutally attacked from behind by a gang wielding golf clubs. The attackers were identified as her ex-boyfriend and his friends. Medical reports are that Casal has a possible broken arm, multiple lacerations, including one at least 12 inches long. Casal was in preparation for the biggest fight of his career on June 29th in his hometown of Niagara Falls against Ruslan Provodnikov (21-1, 14 KOs) for the WBO Inter-Continental title. The fight was to be the main event of a nationally televised card on ESPN2′s Friday Night Fights. Obviously Casal will now not be able to fight on this date.

Boxing360 founder/promoter Mario Yagobi who promotes Casal released the following statement. “First of all I just want to thank God Nick Casal is alive and we ask everyone to pray for his health and a full recovery. We hope the boxing community will come together to help a fellow fighter in time of need. Donations can be made out to Boxing 360 in care of/Nick Casal and sent to 183 Bleecker St. New York, New York. 10012.”
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Wow. Those are some nasty gashes. Hopefully his attackers get attempted murder.

And than bum rushed in the shower by a guy with the nick name like moose or hammer
    Favorite fighters: GSP, F. Griffin, Jon Jones, Nick Diaz, Carwin, Ken Flo, Leben

Quote Originally Posted by end it with a left View Post
    And than bum rushed in the shower by a guy with the nick name like moose or hammer
    Lots of fans of boxing in jail, good luck boy's. Night night,keep your butt hole tight. HAHA!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

Fuckin Christ man. Dude looks like he caught a 9-iron to the dome.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Damn those are some bad cuts. Don't follow the guy, but hopefully he'll be back in the saddle before to long. Stitches on top of the head hurt like a biatch. I only had to get like 8 once, good god, I bet he has like 100-200.

Hate to see anybody go out like that. Attacked from behind by multiple assailants wielding weapons. Bunch of chicken shit cowards. Damn those are some naaaaasty cuts. Wonder how much morphine he is on right now? I know I couldn't look that calm, with all of those giant canyons in my head, without a little drip.
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

Reallyyyy hope they catch those sumbitches..

I hope those fucktards get stabbed or something
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

that is fucked up. some huge gashes. I dont even want to think of what they will get in return.

Thread Information