Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Silva and Seagal battle over Budweiser

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chael Sonnen's Octagon
    Posts
    2,304

    Default

    I like Budweiser?

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    I like Budweiser?
    And thats cool bro. If it tastes good to you and gets ya drunk, nothing else matters!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.



  3. #13
    Kimbo> Rampage Guest

    Default

    nice, they got 2 martial arts legends for the commercial. I hope its not a Brazil only thing.

    First you disrespect master segal, and now you attack my beer? you can get a 24oz can of bud for 1$ around here. Thats a good deal.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chael Sonnen's Octagon
    Posts
    2,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    And thats cool bro. If it tastes good to you and gets ya drunk, nothing else matters!
    My love for Budweiser actually started on accident.

    You see, back in 09 when I was still attending Wazzu (WSU) all me and my friends really drank was Busch Light. I know it's gross, but they sold it in abundance for really (I mean really) cheap.

    Well after awhile I wasn't really feeling the ol' Pullman Water, so when we went out I would buy Bud Light. Here's the catch. My dad came for a visit on Dad's Weekend. We go to the bar and I ordered a pitcher of Bud Light, to which my dad responds, "What, are you on a fuckin diet?" To which I said, "Bartender, scratch that, make that a pitcher of Budweiser."

    And I've been drinking Bud-straight ever since.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Posts
    8,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    I like Budweiser?
    Budweiser premium is my shit....then again I dont drink beer all that much and i prefer light beers to loggers.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

  6. #16
    Kimbo> Rampage Guest

    Default

    exactly. there is some real shitty beer out there. Bud is actually a step up.

    Bush light, natural ice, milwalkies beset... Shit is cheap but sucks.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chael Sonnen's Octagon
    Posts
    2,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rampage9712 View Post
    exactly. there is some real shitty beer out there. Bud is actually a step up.

    Bush light, natural ice, milwalkies beset... Shit is cheap but sucks.
    Naty Ice makes me wanna cry. That stuff smells like shit, therefore it tastes like shit.


  8. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Salinas, CA
    Posts
    2,706

    Default

    I dont drink beer. ever.

    Anyways, what about UFC and bud light being a sponsor? I remember hearing, "you don't piss off your sponsor". now just add, "and join the enemy."

  9. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    My love for Budweiser actually started on accident.

    You see, back in 09 when I was still attending Wazzu (WSU) all me and my friends really drank was Busch Light. I know it's gross, but they sold it in abundance for really (I mean really) cheap.

    Well after awhile I wasn't really feeling the ol' Pullman Water, so when we went out I would buy Bud Light. Here's the catch. My dad came for a visit on Dad's Weekend. We go to the bar and I ordered a pitcher of Bud Light, to which my dad responds, "What, are you on a fuckin diet?" To which I said, "Bartender, scratch that, make that a pitcher of Budweiser."

    And I've been drinking Bud-straight ever since.
    Haha that's a cool story dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •