Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Silva and Seagal battle over Budweiser

I like Budweiser?

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    I like Budweiser?
    And thats cool bro. If it tastes good to you and gets ya drunk, nothing else matters!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

nice, they got 2 martial arts legends for the commercial. I hope its not a Brazil only thing.

First you disrespect master segal, and now you attack my beer? you can get a 24oz can of bud for 1$ around here. Thats a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    And thats cool bro. If it tastes good to you and gets ya drunk, nothing else matters!
    My love for Budweiser actually started on accident.

You see, back in 09 when I was still attending Wazzu (WSU) all me and my friends really drank was Busch Light. I know it's gross, but they sold it in abundance for really (I mean really) cheap.

Well after awhile I wasn't really feeling the ol' Pullman Water, so when we went out I would buy Bud Light. Here's the catch. My dad came for a visit on Dad's Weekend. We go to the bar and I ordered a pitcher of Bud Light, to which my dad responds, "What, are you on a fuckin diet?" To which I said, "Bartender, scratch that, make that a pitcher of Budweiser."

And I've been drinking Bud-straight ever since.

I like Budweiser?
    Budweiser premium is my shit....then again I dont drink beer all that much and i prefer light beers to loggers.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

exactly. there is some real shitty beer out there. Bud is actually a step up.

Bush light, natural ice, milwalkies beset... Shit is cheap but sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by rampage9712 View Post
    exactly. there is some real shitty beer out there. Bud is actually a step up.

Bush light, natural ice, milwalkies beset... Shit is cheap but sucks.
    Naty Ice makes me wanna cry. That stuff smells like shit, therefore it tastes like shit.

I dont drink beer. ever.

Anyways, what about UFC and bud light being a sponsor? I remember hearing, "you don't piss off your sponsor". now just add, "and join the enemy."

My love for Budweiser actually started on accident.

You see, back in 09 when I was still attending Wazzu (WSU) all me and my friends really drank was Busch Light. I know it's gross, but they sold it in abundance for really (I mean really) cheap.

Well after awhile I wasn't really feeling the ol' Pullman Water, so when we went out I would buy Bud Light. Here's the catch. My dad came for a visit on Dad's Weekend. We go to the bar and I ordered a pitcher of Bud Light, to which my dad responds, "What, are you on a fuckin diet?" To which I said, "Bartender, scratch that, make that a pitcher of Budweiser."

And I've been drinking Bud-straight ever since.
    Haha that's a cool story dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Thread Information