Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 59

Thread: Don't click on any Banner Ads and you shouldn't get a virus

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,730

    Default

    I use Chrome and the warnings started about 2-3 days ago for me too.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,326

    Default

    same goes for me as well. No viruses have gotten me tho, but then again I dont click on shit.
    "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will get confused. 1: Si vis pacum para bellum. Latin. If you want peace, prepare for war. 2: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. 3: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacies, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue natural justice. This isn't vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment "

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    270 MOTHERFUCKER
    Posts
    3,330

    Default

    but i'm just soooooo tempted to click the adds

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,284

    Default

    Well this will probably put a damper on getting new posters on the site. Not sure if that's good or bad.

    Also this sucks for me because by school and work blocked the site for malware now and since my laptop is broken I can really only go one my phone. First world problems I know.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Very far
    Posts
    9,619

    Default

    NOOOO!!! Now I will never know how to make 379 bucks everyday just by using Google
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff


  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Good, the more threads about this the better. More eyes to see the problem.
    I see your point
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chael Sonnen's Octagon
    Posts
    2,304

    Default

    I use Safari on my home computer and I get the same warning. But I don't get it on my iPhone.

    Not to sound like a dick, but is anyone working on this? I haven't been able to get on the site so I'm kinda out of the loop

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    I have Norton and i'm not getting any warnings.
    That's because you have Norton. Norton suck balls at security.

    Firefox and Avast both warned me about this site today. Told me people had downloaded malicious software without there permission yesterday.

    Rather concerning...

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FCK View Post
    That's because you have Norton. Norton suck balls at security.

    Firefox and Avast both warned me about this site today. Told me people had downloaded malicious software without there permission yesterday.

    Rather concerning...
    What do you recommend?
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?


  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,714

    Default

    I had to ignore the warning from Firefox to get on here. This site has been screwed up for me for the longest time. I log in, and I'm sent back to the log in screen or I'm sent back to the original page, but not logged in. I have to hit refresh after the page loads after I logged in to freaking log in. So it doesn't surprise me that there may be viruses on this site, especially considering I have gotten viruses on my work computer and this is the only site I go to at work. I've been on computers for a long time and I don't get fooled into opening bullshit emails or anything, I don't click banners, I understand how to avoid viruses, however, I have gotten them before and had to reformat my hard drive because out of the 13 virus removers I tried, none of them worked. I had hoped that because our computers are networked that a co-worker had gotten the virus but after seeing the message from Firefox, who knows.
    I remember seeing a mod mention something about how the owners of this site don't respond, and again, from the bullshit it takes just to log in, I believe it.
    Really sucks that I find a good mma discussion forum and the website itself is some kind of broken down death trap.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

    All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •