Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dan Hardy slams "ignorant, calculated " Matt Hughes over hunting

I am an avid hunter who eats what he kills. To each their own concerning the choice to be pro hunting or anti hunting. I will continue to hunt until the day I die whether legal or illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZJUDOZOU View Post
    I am an avid hunter who eats what he kills. To each their own concerning the choice to be pro hunting or anti hunting. I will continue to hunt until the day I die whether legal or illegal.
    People are also overlooking the population control issue: if left entirely unchecked, deer and bear populations can get overcrowded to the point where it's prone to starvation and disease.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    People are also overlooking the population control issue: if left entirely unchecked, deer and bear populations can get overcrowded to the point where it's prone to starvation and disease.

rh
    That's a legitimate issue, however hunting for sport will never sit right with me. Utilize what you kill to the fullest of your ability. Sell the meat, sell the hide, etc etc. Otherwise it's just wasteful
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Just because you dont agree with something doesn't make it sad and ignorant. That's classless and disrespectful.
    Things being sad and/or Ignorant are personal opinions, not objective facts. So to him it's sad and ignorant. Some view honor killings as sad and monstrous
    , others view them as just/the right thing to do.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    Things being sad and/or Ignorant are personal opinions, not objective facts. So to him it's sad and ignorant. Some view honor killings as sad and monstrous
    , others view them as just/the right thing to do.
    You shouldn't state your opinions as fact then.

Quote Originally Posted by CRisCO View Post
    You shouldn't state your opinions as fact then.
    This is a discussion board, I feel like one really shouldn't have to state that their opinions are opinions; thats alittle redundant isn't it?

It's like saying, "in my opinion, green jelly beans taste better than red jellybeans." Green jelly being better than red jelly beans is obviously a personal preference so it would be unnecessary for one to say that it's their opinion.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era

mmmm jellybeans. I personally dont agree with hunting either but to each his own. I say you should only be allowed to hunt with a knife and your bare hands! Its not fair when you sit ina tree with a high powered rifle! lol
    Favorites: Fedor, Lytle, BJ, Tito, Wandy, Shogun, GSP, Belcher, Leben, Sonnen, Rutten...
    Most Hated: Cerrone, Maynard, Fitch, Rashad, Lesnar, Shields, Kos, Jon Jones....

This is a discussion board, I feel like one really shouldn't have to state that their opinions are opinions; thats alittle redundant isn't it?

It's like saying, "in my opinion, green jelly beans taste better than red jellybeans." Green jelly being better than red jelly beans is obviously a personal preference so it would be unnecessary for one to say that it's their opinion.
    Your right if your going to discuss which jelly bean tastes better. If your going to say "If you enjoy Red jelly beans you are ignorant and stupid" You sound like a fucking douche unless you add that it is in fact ONLY your opinion.

That's a legitimate issue, however hunting for sport will never sit right with me. Utilize what you kill to the fullest of your ability. Sell the meat, sell the hide, etc etc. Otherwise it's just wasteful
    I'm not a fan of Hughes at all, but I'd be stunned if he pulled a lesnar and just left the carcass to rot. I'm pretty sure he'd use the meat and hide.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Thread Information