Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Arianny Celeste Arrested thread [merged and noobjacked]

not to come off as some kind of white knight or anything, but taking a serious issue like a physical assault and dummying it down into something thats supposed to humorous is kind of a shitty thing to do imo.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsponge View Post
    not to come off as some kind of white knight or anything, but taking a serious issue like a physical assault and dummying it down into something thats supposed to humorous is kind of a shitty thing to do imo.
    Well, it's kind of a shitty MMA site.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I'm no doctor, and probably not even particularly smart...

Thought there was supposed to be a pic when someone like Arianny pops up...

"I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

Quote Originally Posted by rampage9712 View Post
    only punks call the cops. id only call 911 if I was in your town, just to draw your bitch ass out.
    How moronic of a statement. Not everything in life has to do with pride or street cred.

WEST SIIIDDDDEEE.

Rape choke ftw

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsponge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Well, it's kind of a shitty MMA site.
    Full of stupid, shitty people.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    How moronic of a statement. Not everything in life has to do with pride or street cred.

WEST SIIIDDDDEEE.
    I would call if somebody needed an ambulance(in certain situations, the better option would be to drive them).

Its not that there arent situations that dictate using it, but a lot of people are too quick to call the cops... If they see a fight, etc... not minding their own business.

It is weak to call on a women who is hitting you, especially a piece of ass as fine as Arianny. What a chump.

7 mile all day.

How is this Cagepotato writer employed? Better yet, how is this considered humor? It's just non-sensical rambling from somebody who likes to write and read what he types. There's a difference between that and an being an actual, bonafide writer. And I'm not saying this in defense of all this "blah blah shouldn't reduce domestic violence down to a trivial joke blah blah" horseshit. I'm saying it as a deeply-offended man who has little trouble competently articulating his thoughts and being very conscientious about what others find humorous, as opposed to this mongoloid who selfishly drones out a rambling, remedial thought process while laughing to himself--and only himself--to cut a meager check.

At the end of the day, she is just another mildly attractive cumdumpster lusting for the "bad boy" type and learning the hard way as a headline in the media. You play in the dirt, you're going to get dirty. Who cares that a well-off whore decides to make bad decisions? There are hundreds of thousands of other inner city women who would give the shirt off their backs, which is literally all they probably own, to escape their murderous relationships and live for just one day in her $1000 shoes.
    "I like you Clarence. Always have, always will."

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg
    Something many posters here are also guilty of doing everytime the rumor meal gets cranked up.
    I'd like mine with a Diet Coke, please!

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Roadawg is just a damn fool when it comes to MMA and Anderson Silva. There is no point in acknowledging his bullshit unless you just want brain damage. Responding to it is fucking pointless. His opinion is a joke.
    "Every gun makes its own tune."

Quote Originally Posted by rampage9712 View Post
    I would call if somebody needed an ambulance(in certain situations, the better option would be to drive them).

Its not that there arent situations that dictate using it, but a lot of people are too quick to call the cops... If they see a fight, etc... not minding their own business.

It is weak to call on a women who is hitting you, especially a piece of ass as fine as Arianny. What a chump.

7 mile all day.
    I would call the cops if I had a crazy woman scratching, clawing or throwing glasses/plates/vases at me so as to avoid getting an assault charge when defending myself. Sure, I can beat up a woman. Yes, I can subdue one. But, I'd rather have a simple end to a situation and deal with people not in a psychotic rage.

Yes, I would also get a restraining order. I avoid conflict unless I want to have the conflict. I suppose I am a coward because I choose not to make rash decisions.

Thread Information