Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: from 2010: American cage fighter 'rips out still-beating heart...

Default from 2010: American cage fighter 'rips out still-beating heart...

American cage fighter 'rips out still-beating heart of training partner after fearing he was possessed by the devil'

(Whilst tripping balls on shrooms)

WARNING: Pretty graphic read, if gore stuff grosses you out

A U.S. cage fighter ripped out the heart of his training partner while he was still alive after becoming convinced he was possessed by the devil, it was alleged today.
    Jarrod Wyatt also cut out Taylor Powell's tongue and ripped off most of his face in a brutal assault that police said looked like a scene from a horror film, officers said.
    They claim they found the 26-year-old standing naked over his friend's body with parts, including an eyeball, strewn around the blood splattered room in Klamath, California.
    Wyatt allegedly told police he had drunk a cup of tea spiked with hallucinogenic mushrooms and became convinced Powell was possessed.
    According to an autopsy Powell, 21, bled to death after his heart was ripped out.
    The coroner said Powell had been alive when the organ was ripped out after his chest had been sliced open with a knife.
    Wyatt told the police he thrown the heart into a fire along with other organs that he had removed from the body, it was claimed.
    He allegedly told investigators he cooked the body parts because he was fearful Powell was still alive and he ‘needed to stop the Devil’.
    Police had been called to the grisly scene after a third friend had witnessed a sudden mood change in Wyatt after they had all ingested wild mushroom tea.
    Justin Davis told police he returned to the flat to find Wyatt naked and covered from head to toe in blood.
    He noticed an eyeball lying in the middle of the floor and saw Powell's mutilated body.
    A lawyer representing Wyatt has claimed the wild mushrooms caused him to act in such a violent way and had not control over his actions.
    ‘My client was trying to silence the devil,’ said James Fallman.
    ‘I think he was having a psychotic fit based on the mushrooms he had.’
    Wyatt has been charged with first degree murder and torture.
    Prosecutors added the torture charge as Powell was still alive when his heart was removed.
    US cage fighter Jarrod Wyatt 'rips out training partner Taylor Powell's heart' | Mail Online

This is insane.

Note: I love how the article title mentions that he was an American cage fighter but has NO mention at all that he was tripping on mushrooms.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming.

Theodore Roosevelt

old. there is actually an animation that was made based odd of this story on youtube i believe, i will try to find it...unless this is just a similar story (hopefully not).

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by dgil View Post
    This is insane.

Note: I love how the article title mentions that he was an American cage fighter but has NO mention at all that he was tripping on mushrooms.
    It mentioned it about 4 or 5 times. Towards the end his lawyer blames it entirely on the shrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by dbader08 View Post
    old. there is actually an animation that was made based odd of this story on youtube i believe, i will try to find it...unless this is just a similar story (hopefully not).
    You're right. The article is dated on June 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Express View Post
    It mentioned it about 4 or 5 times. Towards the end his lawyer blames it entirely on the shrooms.
    It's not mentioned in the title is what I'm saying. They make it seem more important that he's a cage fighter and less important that he was on mushrooms while he killed his buddy.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming.

Theodore Roosevelt

listen, ive done mushroom and just about everything else when i was young (highschool) and not once, on any of my "trips" did i have the urge to rip out someones still beating heart lol. seriously!! wtf????
    Favorites: Fedor, Lytle, BJ, Tito, Wandy, Shogun, GSP, Belcher, Leben, Sonnen, Rutten...
    Most Hated: Cerrone, Maynard, Fitch, Rashad, Lesnar, Shields, Kos, Jon Jones....

Damn....

Never heard such a gruesome story coming from a "trip" off magic mushrooms. You'd think they'd come with more of a warning if it was such a frequent thing to have rage infested killing sprees.

How the fuck did the guy rip out the man's beating heart with him still alive though? This is FUBAR'd.

there is a thread about this already on here. i remember when it happend. i am not suprised that it is coming back up though, with ground zero happening in Miami yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Luc1an View Post
    listen, ive done mushroom and just about everything else when i was young (highschool) and not once, on any of my "trips" did i have the urge to rip out someones still beating heart lol. seriously!! wtf????
    there were issues about 4 years ago with mushrooms that had been soaked in PCP to intensify the peak. They were the end of fun.

For a while last year, there was weed going around that had been soaked with formaldehyde as well, another stellar advancement in drug science.

...don't even get me started on how the bulk of crystal meth is made.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Thread Information