Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mosley vs Collazo

Default Mosley vs Collazo

I love Boxing...

Februay 10th

Sugar Shane Mosley vs Luis Collazo

also Harris vs Lazcano

Link coming soon...
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

i dont know that much about collazo, but shane looked great in his last fight, i say from what i do know about him that he is going to have a hard time dealing with shanes speed

Collazo is good, lost to Hatton

id love to see Hatton/Mosley in the future
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Punk Ass Guest

should be a easy win for Mosely unless he gets old over night.

Mosley is already old. I think this should be a good fight though. I'm callin Collazo by decision.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMoore
    Mosley is already old. I think this should be a good fight though. I'm callin Collazo by decision.
    Old my ass lol

Punk Ass Guest

A fighter is opnly as old as they feel! Berard Hopkins wasn't old in his last fight and he was 41.

In boxing, the term "getting old over night" is used often. It happens to different fighters at different times, but eventually, at one time or another, a fighter loses him reflexes and just isn;t the same figther that he may have been. It happend to RJJ, SRL, Ali, I can go on and on.

BTW, Mosely should have never left the P4P list, niether should DLH. Shane has a spectacular all though ventage performance tonight.

Should Floyd Mayweather decide to come back down to welterweight (and I think he will) after the fight with Oscar, Sugar Shane, by virtue of this fight with Collazo being for the WBC Interim title, is now Mayweather's mandatory. Mosley vs. Mayweather? Sounds good to me.

Not only that, but Mosley says he wants to take a fight before a potential Mayweather fight, and he's looking at Miguel Cotto, Antonio Margarito, or Kermit Cintron in the summer. Seeing how Cotto looks like he has an open date in the summer as a result of Margarito deciding to fight his mandatory, Paul Williams, we could very well see Shane Mosley vs. Miguel Cotto. That sounds good to me too.
    Last edited by Salvy_Mic; 02-11-2007 at 09:22 AM.

Israel Vazquez....Super Bantamweight Champ....Super Heavyweight Heart

This man is my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    Old my ass lol
    Haha alright... so I wrote Mosley off a little too soon. I'll give him credit, he looked as fast as ever last night. (althought it does make it easier when fighting a boxer whose arms have apparently stopped working) However, I still believe that when he comes up against fighters that negate his speed, he folds because that is his only weapon. My mistakes came in thinking Collazo was fast enough to accomplish that, not truly considering the hand speed difference between Hatton and Mosley. And also thinking Mosley's speed had deteriorated more than it has.
    Last edited by JimmyMoore; 02-11-2007 at 08:57 PM.

Haha alright... so I wrote Mosley off a little too soon. I'll give him credit, he looked as fast as ever last night. (althought it does make it easier when fighting a boxer whose arms have apparently stopped working) However, I still believe that when he comes up against fighters that negate his speed, he folds because that is his only weapon. My mistakes came in thinking Collazo was fast enough to accomplish that, not truly considering the hand speed difference between Hatton and Mosley. And also thinking Mosley's speed had deteriorated more than it has.
    Mosley hits hard as hell too, honestly Mosley is on a roll and makin people think twice about saying hes washed up I wanna see him fight PBF I truly believe if PBF takes a loss it'll be to Winky or SSM and both would be GREAT fights..

Thread Information