Thread: UFC 4 competitor KOed Miami Cannibal

Default UFC 4 competitor KOed Miami Cannibal

UFC 4 competitor KOed Miami Cannibal

UFC 4 competitor KOed Miami Cannibal - Mixed Martial Arts News

UFC 4 competitor and former Heavyweight boxer Melton Bowen first met Rudy Eugene, the Miami Cannibal, at a flea market they were both working in in North Miami.

Bowen said Eugene picked a fight with him over music and who knew more when they were working in side-by-side stores, not realizing who he had just picked a fight with.

He said: 'I'm not scared of no one. He took his shirt off and came at me saying "I'm going to kill you!"

'What goes through my mind? I'm a fighter.'

It was then the boxer delivered a right hook to the man and knocked him out.

Speaking of the horrific attack which shocked America, Bowen said: 'I can't believe a man could do that.'
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Bath salts my arse! That dude was suffering from dementia pugilistica! But in all seriousness, that is a weird, six degrees of Kevin Bacon kind of story...all two or three degrees of it.

BP
    Kevo's response regarding Jon Jones' toe injury:
    Quote Originally Posted by Trodden View Post
    At what point did the injury occur?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    The part where his big toe does a backflip

So when the zombies come we will be counting on people like GSP to save us. Sounds good to me. Although its to bad rampage will be killed after being mistakenly identified as a zombie due to his foot work.

The guy that got his face chewed off looks horrible. Really sad to have to live like that.

Bath salts...

Why do some people insist on ingesting crazy shit rather than real drugs if they're going to get high?
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

Thread Information