Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pacquiao vs Bradley WBO WW CHAMPIONSHIP(spoiler)

this fight was paid for by floyd mayweather.

Sounds like I missed an interesting fight, stupid work. So boxing's last big money fight lost alot of its luster to casual fans?

The positive thing is that the fight was not boring, some rounds were very very exciting.
    And I think that the judges were Marquez, Mayweather and Cecil Peoples. It is the only logical explanation I can think of.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

i turned it off after the final bell of the 12th round and was flabbergasted when i saw the result! utter and complete bull shit

In other news boxing continued to take a dump in the laps of consumers. Here's Tom with the weather.

The action was decent. Manny was clearly levels above Bradley in terms of speed and accuracy. The only thing Bradley was doing decent was moving. Even then with all of his bobbing and weaving, Manny still was able to catch him with his straight left at the end.

They should put those judges in jail. I'm dead serious. They just robbed tons of people of their hard earned money.

IMO, Manny won almost all of them, for sures all first 6, then I had thought confidently he won the last six, maybe losing one or two rounds there at worst.

What has me infuriated is that if you look at what Marquez did in terms of significant punches landed against Pacquiao and you compare that to Bradley's.... It's not even close.... At least with Marquez he stunned Manny a couple of times and Bradley didn't do SQUAT, yet the judges chose this performance worthy of putting an end to a winning streak dating back to 06...

SHAKE-MY-MOTHERFUCKING-HEAD

Yeah I found it all a tad controversial (or is that an understatement).

Like was already said, I wanted Bradley to win, but convincingly. Not a win that'll be debated for yeard/decades to come. You want a champ to win his belt in impressive fashion. Not like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    I even thought Manny had it in the bag... Ask my girlfriend she thinks im nuts now because when they announced the decision I jumped out of my chair and was in disbelief running around the house lol.

Hell Kevo went to bed at like Round 5 because he thought it was game over too...
    I stayed up and watched the whole thing, but I did go to bed after the final bell and didn't see the Dec. I figured Pac had it, no way Bradley won more then 3 rounds. I guess I was wrong.

But I got no sympathy for Manny after the bullshit he pulled before the fight. Fuck 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    I stayed up and watched the whole thing, but I did go to bed after the final bell and didn't see the Dec. I figured Pac had it, no way Bradley won more then 3 rounds. I guess I was wrong.

But I got no sympathy for Manny after the bullshit he pulled before the fight. Fuck 'em.
    What did he do before the fight?

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    What did he do before the fight?
    Apparently Manny didn't want to fight until after the Celtics/Heat game ended. So Bradley is all gloved up and ready to out to the ring, Manny doesn't even have his fucking gloves on yet. Me and Hillbilly and Pashak were jokin on it pretty hard
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Thread Information