Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dana White Puts NSAC On Blast After Controversial Pacquiao vs. Bradley Decision

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    Pacman got his ass beat and people naturally are butt hurt over it.... especially those that hate Mayweather
    Guys, if you think RD is being serious then you need to lighten up. Not even RD would believe something that outlandish......right?
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    Guys, if you think RD is being serious then you need to lighten up. Not even RD would believe something that outlandish......right?
    I am still waiting for the day we all find out Roaddawg is really just Rivethead and he has been fuckin with us for all these years. Now that would be a giant mind fuck. And the more and more Roaddawg post the more I am convinced he is just another s/n for someone who gets bored.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Quote Originally Posted by dbader08 View Post
    Please leave this forum...you stupid fuck.
    You mad? Yup. You got trolled.

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    Pacman got his ass beat and people naturally are butt hurt over it.... especially those that hate Mayweather
    The problem here is that if anyone else said what you just said, we would all understand that it was just a joke or a troll post.
    But coming from you I seriously do not even know if you really suffer this epic level of retardation or you were just trolling.

In both cases you absolutely fail, because my friend, if you want to troll you do not have to try too hard. Just express your natural opinions.

Now if you seriosuly thought that Bradley defeated Pacman then please give me the number of your mom, because I seriously want to ask her why she did not aborted you.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Lol! Pashak on point.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    The problem here is that if anyone else said what you just said, we would all understand that it was just a joke or a troll post.
    But coming from you I seriously do not even know if you really suffer this epic level of retardation or you were just trolling.

In both cases you absolutely fail, because my friend, if you want to troll you do not have to try too hard. Just express your natural opinions.

Now if you seriosuly thought that Bradley defeated Pacman then please give me the number of your mom, because I seriously want to ask her why she did not aborted you.
    Wow are you really that gullible (wow and I thought your mother was easy)? Also you can expect Sniggles to ride the sack of anyone whom opposes The RoadDawg.... Thats how Sniggles; rolls

Enjoy:
    Tim Bradley defeats Manny Pacquiao Welterweight Championship Full Fight HBO Boxing PPV Breakdown - YouTube
    Last edited by roaddawg; 06-11-2012 at 12:44 AM.

Whoa?! Is that you TrollDawg?

Mind = Blown.

My my... you are eloquent... large... and white...
    Last edited by Sniggles; 06-11-2012 at 12:49 AM.

8. Default

Pacquiao vs. Bradley bets refunded by Irish betting site | SI Tracking Blog

The day after the stunning split decision that gave Timothy Bradley a controversial victory over Manny Pacquiao, an Irish betting site is refunding Pacquiao betters in what it calls a “justice payout.”

Paddy Power, Ireland’s largest telephone betting service, issued this statement on its blog on Sunday:

It was a result that stunned the world, even by modern professional boxing standards.

Last night in Las Vegas the brilliant Filipino Manny Pacquiao lost his WBO welterweight belt to Timothy Bradley in a controversial split-decision defeat.

With that Paddy Power has rolled out one of our famous Justice Payouts. If you had placed a bet on Manny to win in a pre-fight outright or on points, that money is now back in your account. We Hear You!

On Sunday, Floyd Mayweather Sr. also blasted the decision, saying that the judges of the Pacquiao-Bradley fight need to “find a new job.”

“I feel like Pacquiao won the fight but I am not going to sugarcoat nothing. The last fight belonged to Marquez,” Mayweather said while referring to Pacquiao’s majority decision win over Juan Manuel Marquez this past November. “This one belonged to Pacquiao. I’m calling it like it is,” Mayweather continued.

The boxing world reacted with collective shock when the judges handed the split decision to Bradley. That decision came despite Pacquiao landing almost 100 more punches throughout the fight. He also landed more punches in 10 of 12 rounds.

“Can you believe that? Unbelievable,” said Bob Arum, the fight’s promoter. “I went over to Bradley before the decision and he said, `I tried hard but I couldn’t beat the guy.”‘
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Now that part is true. Karma is a bitch.

Yeah... In my unhumble opinion, Marquez won as surprising as it was.

Thread Information