Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dana White Puts NSAC On Blast After Controversial Pacquiao vs. Bradley Decision

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    Oh shit good catch homie. I don't know why I was thinking about Sergio.
    Because you are Roaddawg, that is why.
    Like the occasion you said "Shane Moses" instead of Shane Mosley.

Black ice on the stairs caused my foot to twist in a weird way (simliiar to Bradley
    LOL for some reason I find funny that you say "Black Ice". I bet it is your favorite one, right? xD
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post

LOL for some reason I find funny that you say "Black Ice". I bet it is your favorite one, right? xD
    I guess when RD orders a drink at the bar it is safe to say, he does not ask for the liquor to be on the rocks.

"Toss some black ice in that shit!"

Hahaha you actually remembered that one lol? Nice.

After having to walk around with a steel plate in my ankle for months I think I actually hate black ice, snow, cold weather and stair cases now. I found out later that other people actually fell down the stairs earlier because they forgot to put salt on the steps.

Man its no fun having to take a bath with one foot hanging over (especially when its your right ankle). Don't even get me started on driving illegally.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    I guess when RD orders a drink at the bar it is safe to say, he does not ask for the liquor to be on the rocks.

"Toss some black ice in that shit!"
    LOL actually the bar is at my house and the package store right around the corner. Do you really believe I'm a black panther? I'm just curious.
    Last edited by roaddawg; 06-13-2012 at 06:58 AM.

Pacman got his ass beat and people naturally are butt hurt over it.... especially those that hate Mayweather
    lol, its clear your just fucking around, but i knew some here would still get pissed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtremo View Post
    Bradley just said 'lets do it again Nov 10', tell me how ther fuck you k ow that falls on a Saturday
    probably the least suspicious part of it. just need a calendar. But if the fight was actually scheduled for that date, no one should watch that BS.

I was puzzled when one of the Analysts predicted Bradley by Controversial decision.... Who the fuck does that, and why. Either he was on the in or just out for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    Guys, if you think RD is being serious then you need to lighten up. Not even RD would believe something that outlandish......right?
    I dont know, he actually thinks that Segal and Kimbo are good fighters... so you never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_dark_angel_4ever View Post
    Now, excuse my ignorance, but how does one break their foot in a boxing match?
    feet are actually injured frequently in boxing. You are always on the balls of your feet, moving around and shifting your weight from leg to leg. All it takes is to be out of position.
    I have actually fractured my ankle coming down steep stairs. Black ice on the stairs caused my foot to twist in a weird way (simliiar to Bradley). I was on my way to the movie theatre and thought it was nothing but a sprained ankle.

Weeks later they had me walking in some big ass space boot looking thing shortly before telling me that I actualy fractured my ankle. They had to put in a steel plate until the bones healed over properly.

It can happen but the funny part is Bradley was able to fight through it. A rematch should be interesting.
    Please dont compare your fatass trying to walk down some stairs to a professional athlete fighting an all time boxing great...

Thread Information