Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Make it easier to neg.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    That's what you think. I'll be fuschia by fall.
    Ahh I thought that was reserved for mods/admins...

...My 4000th horrible post!

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    We need something for someone over say 10,000 rep.

What color represents no life?
    I'd say Grey would be a pretty good color...

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

At what rep do you turn a color?

I was excited about getting the infinite symbol but now I want a color damnit!

ive been negged by the same person three times in a row not too long ago for the sole reason that we got into an argument like 2 months before that and that was with the current neg system.

so i dont think making negging easier is a good idea we have good mods here imo im fine with people being allowed to post here under their discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    At what rep do you turn a color?

I was excited about getting the infinite symbol but now I want a color damnit!
    4000 for green i think 6000 for blue but not 100% on that one though

Quote Originally Posted by dbader08 View Post
    Psst...You rep me and I'll rep you (I'll just spread my rep around to blue and pink names since their name color won't change anymore anyways).
    I always rep you. Whatchu talkin bout, foo?

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    ive been negged by the same person three times in a row not too long ago for the sole reason that we got into an argument like 2 months before that and that was with the current neg system.

so i dont think making negging easier is a good idea we have good mods here imo im fine with people being allowed to post here under their discretion.

4000 for green i think 6000 for blue but not 100% on that one though
    LoL. Neg him back.

*shrug*

Bring it to the attention of others in the off-topic forum.

I'd back you up. Haha!

5. Default

I'm good with grey, very depressing color.

Make it work MODs. Grey me up bitches.
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

I, for one, think that rep points should be displayed! Rather then having 1000+ or 2000+ or infinity (cant find that key on the keyboard). So if someones rep is like 1432 it should say 1432 instead of 1000+. Also how come some times you get rep'd and you get like 24 points and other times you only receive like 6?
    Favorites: Fedor, Lytle, BJ, Tito, Wandy, Shogun, GSP, Belcher, Leben, Sonnen, Rutten...
    Most Hated: Cerrone, Maynard, Fitch, Rashad, Lesnar, Shields, Kos, Jon Jones....

Quote Originally Posted by Luc1an View Post
    I, for one, think that rep points should be displayed! Rather then having 1000+ or 2000+ or infinity (cant find that key on the keyboard). So if someones rep is like 1432 it should say 1432 instead of 1000+. Also how come some times you get rep'd and you get like 24 points and other times you only receive like 6?
    I was thinking the amount of rep you receive had something to do with the amount of rep the person repping you has.

Quote Originally Posted by Luc1an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    I was thinking the amount of rep you receive had something to do with the amount of rep the person repping you has.
    Each numerical bracket has a defined rep value that it will give to someone or take from them. Someone with 50 rep will give you 1, whereas, someone with infinite rep will give 11+. I believe that the Pink Rangers give 20+.

Nah man no life=black.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Each numerical bracket has a defined rep value that it will give to someone or take from them. Someone with 50 rep will give you 1, whereas, someone with infinite rep will give 11+. I believe that the Pink Rangers give 20+.
    I see! hey mods, rep please! =)
    Favorites: Fedor, Lytle, BJ, Tito, Wandy, Shogun, GSP, Belcher, Leben, Sonnen, Rutten...
    Most Hated: Cerrone, Maynard, Fitch, Rashad, Lesnar, Shields, Kos, Jon Jones....

Thread Information