Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Make it easier to neg.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramma View Post
    I'm the White Ranger. Remember that or ban!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramma View Post
    I'm the White Ranger. Remember that or ban!

Fuck were you the white one?....where is that thingy I made. I remember Don was the yellow asian girl.

EDIT well I'll be damned Ramma has a great memory

Last edited by Tyreas; 06-16-2012 at 03:11 AM.

bitches be forgetting their places.

If some system was implemented where it was made easier, I would legitimately quit my job to neg roaddawg about 5000 times a day from 9-5.
    "I like you Clarence. Always have, always will."

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg
    Something many posters here are also guilty of doing everytime the rumor meal gets cranked up.
    I'd like mine with a Diet Coke, please!

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Roadawg is just a damn fool when it comes to MMA and Anderson Silva. There is no point in acknowledging his bullshit unless you just want brain damage. Responding to it is fucking pointless. His opinion is a joke.
    "Every gun makes its own tune."

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsponge View Post
    i never really understood the reasoning for not being able to rep someone again until you've spread more around first.
    It henders favortism. Lets say you wanted to build up one of your best buddies rep points then what mechanism is there in place to prevent rep hording? If you haven't noticed there is a buddy system running rampid on this forum.

Not that any of this shit matters anyways. At the end of the day everyone's personal opinion's are like assholes.

Besides it's not like you are exactly winning a free trip to Barbados for pts...

Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyndDrvn View Post
    If some system was implemented where it was made easier, I would legitimately quit my job to neg roaddawg about 5000 times a day from 9-5.

See above.
    Oh and I love you too cupcake. Keep hate alive.
    Last edited by roaddawg; 06-16-2012 at 05:52 PM.

6. Default

Never thought this thread would turn into a love fest for yours truly.

I honestly forget about giving rep and if you get it, you've really earned it. I just rep'd a few people in this thread right now! So Sham-Wow that mofos.

Still waiting on my grey color change Power Rangers.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    It henders favortism. Lets say you wanted to build up one of your best buddies rep points then what mechanism is there in place to prevent rep hording?
    thats what i mean tho, what does it matter how much someone has? are there certain privileges only available to the higher rep'd members? or is it purely standing?

thats what i mean tho, what does it matter how much someone has? are there certain privileges only available to the higher rep'd members? or is it purely standing?
    The more you have the better you are than everyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

To answer your question is means absolutely nothing unless you are the type of individual that truly cares what people think about you. That is a tough road to travel (see detour... next right)

So yea there is no real reward system in place.

I have never negged anybody, but I have been negged once. After about a year of lurking I made my very first post, and it was the only time that I was negged. I thought I was being a funny guy, but apparently Rivethead thought that I was not. His exact quote was "You are an unfunny idiot." He was right, and I learned my place around here pretty quickly.
    Last edited by popsicle; 06-16-2012 at 09:28 PM.

Thread Information