Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Make it easier to neg.

Quote Originally Posted by TBEAR View Post
    The real sad part is the people I am talking about prob think it is not them

Quote Originally Posted by TBEAR View Post
    Not yet, just saying, if some of the high rep guys like Kevo, S=E, or me we can take like 20+ at a time from someone.

The Mods can neg as many times as they deem fit already.

So if you got neg by right now me Kevo S=E, Ramma RH (any combo of mods.....
    You would loose about 100 rep

That changes a lot if I can could neg easy....so you piss me off I could go on a neging spree and take 100 rep in a about three to for days if you make it easier all by my self

It is fine the way it is IMO. I think that the rep has been flying around though and some posters on here are not as good as thier rep shows.
    I agree with TBEAR completely. Some people have better Reputation than their posts show, I'm sure some of mine have been that way as well tho. Also I just wanna know "Make it Easier to Neg" How the hell hard is it to click a button that says Approve or Disapprove and choose to leave a comment or not? I mean I dont think it gets any easier than that...

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    lol i'm right there with ya pal.
    Last edited by HillbillyDeluxe; 06-21-2012 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    I agree with TBEAR completely. Some people have better Reputation than their posts show, I'm sure some of mine have been that way as well tho. Also I just wanna know "Make it Easier to Neg" How the hell hard is it to click a button that says Approve or Disapprove and choose to leave a comment or not? I mean I dont think it gets any easier than that...

lol i'm right there with ya pal.
    Tell the truth you didn't read all the threads did you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Where the hell is my grey color MODs??
    you having the most rep has taken away what little meaning this rep system had in the first place...

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    Tell the truth you didn't read all the threads did you?
    No, I stopped at Page 5, err maybe it was 4, but regardless I couldnt tell you whats on the page before this and I dont really care. Is it ok how I choose to spend my own time or do I need to run it by you how many pages of threads I keep reading or not? I didnt know there was a quota...

please go die in a tire fire

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Come at me bro

All I Do Is Smoke Weed - YouTube
    (Cant embed videos from this forum)

All I do is smoke weed, all day, sup.

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    No, I stopped at Page 5, err maybe it was 4, but regardless I couldnt tell you whats on the page before this and I dont really care. Is it ok how I choose to spend my own time or do I need to run it by you how many pages of threads I keep reading or not? I didnt know there was a quota...

please go die in a tire fire
    I don't believe I have ever seen a tire fire. How sad.

If I give a mod $20 will you let me neg Sakara for all of his rep? I can usually get a whole lot more for $20 from a mod(Mac) but I just want to see if any others are corruptible.

Thread Information