Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this site completely hacked on Internet explorer?

Default Is this site completely hacked on Internet explorer?

Recently I was thinking to my self that we do not have as many posters as we used to and that it's the same guys posting who have been members for two to five years we have very very few new posters that post this year.

I think that I found at least part of that problem. My computer is broken so I've been using my phone for about four months so I didn't realize but I tried to go on my brothers laptop and when I clicked forums it brought me to one of those yfrog sites that you gave too take a survey to win a car. He only gas ie installed as his browser.

I'm sorry if this has been addressed but has anyone else seem this and/or know if it's gonna be fixed?

There was some dude who messaged and gave me a link the other day, he hasn't had any posts. I asked him why not and he said he can't. He said every time he tries to post it says he has to be approved by a mod or something. Maybe he was also using Internet Explorer lol

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

I don't think it's just IE that has issues. I had to register for the forum 4 times before it finally worked. I tried all different e-mail addresses and user names too. Not sure why this account worked, where the other ones didn't. Another thing that's weird is that the log-in/sign up for the main site is different from the forum. I was able to sign up for the main site on the first try, but then had the issues with the forum. All of this was done while using Firefox, 6 months to a year before this account was created.

I think it's the forum format that causes that problem with getting approved. The new York jets insider forums have the same template or set up as these forums and I've never been approved I've tried on 3 email addresses and if I try to register with one I try already it says email already in use.

What I was referring to in the op however was yesterday on my brothers computer i could not access the site at all it brought me to one of those virus sites.

Quote Originally Posted by dbader08 View Post
    There was some dude who messaged and gave me a link the other day, he hasn't had any posts. I asked him why not and he said he can't. He said every time he tries to post it says he has to be approved by a mod or something. Maybe he was also using Internet Explorer lol
    Tell him to PM me and I can sort him out.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

i tried to click on to the site from my tablet and it took me to one of those virus sites as well. i tried to get here through a search typing in mma news forums. when i typed in the site to the address bar it brought me to the right place.

Newsflash: Internet Explorer sucks and has for years.

Seriously anyone still use Internet Explorer?
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Seriously anyone still use Internet Explorer?
    Has the absolute worst security of all browsers. Get Firefox and your problem will be solved. You can use Google Chrome too so long as you don't mind every thing you search being categorically stored in a database in their corporate headquarters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Has the absolute worst security of all browsers. Get Firefox and your problem will be solved. You can use Google Chrome too so long as you don't mind every thing you search being categorically stored in a database in their corporate headquarters.
    Can you say Skynet.
    Fave fighters:
    Hendo, Nate and Nick Diaz, Gono, Wanderlei, Penn

Thread Information