Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Protein Powder question

Quote Originally Posted by CRisCO View Post
    Impressive bro. Congratz.
    thank you man

and going back to FMHF's post in Coach Sommer's book on gymnastics (Gymnastic Bodies) he speaks of his athletes being 120-140 benching as much as local powerlifters while being half the size. Gymnasts are p4p the strongest athletes.

re: your comment on lifting vs running I agree to an extent. I'd say that strength training is the BEST tool for longevity however not the bodybuilding variety. Read the link I posted by Steve Maxwell he breaks it down very well. however, running long distances is a VERY important measure of overall health because it's your body measuring stick for cardio and systemic circulation and that's essentially what health means

I'm going to necro this shit.

What is the difference in price between hemp and rice/pea protein?

I have been having trouble digesting whey as of late. My stomach gargles and I have ass blast. Hahaha. I know I have to disregard cost but... what is the difference between tossing a bunch of hemp seeds into your shakes instead of hemp protein? I know that you will lose out on some of the calories due to the fat/carbs of the seed, but will your body properly digest the proteins within the seed?

Nutribody Protein: Vegan Protein Powder with Rice Protein & Pea Protein 50 per bottle. - 25g protein per 36g serving

Hemp FORCE 48 per bottle... 16g protein per serving 36g per serving ( 3 scoops) only 10 servings in a bottle.

Organic Hemp Protein Powder - Hempseed Protein Powder Certified Organic, Raw, Kosher - Navitas Naturals - Hemp Power Ground hemp powder 15 per bag - 12oz(340g)
    Last edited by Sniggles; 08-16-2012 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKidInside View Post
    go to True Nutrition - The Highest Quality Supplements and Protein at the Lowest Prices

70 non-GMO pea 30% rice, 2 pounds for 10 bucks
    wtf. Cannot be that cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    wtf. Cannot be that cheap.
    probably 20 bucks shipping lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKidInside View Post
    4 dollars for shipping, 5 dollars per pound. BAM...hating on ethical companies isn't cool ;-)

True Nutrition | Custom Mix
    I am in Vancouver, Canada... It would probably be more considerable than that.

If you were to suggest one or two recipe books for healthy foods, what would it be?

I mean, creative recipes that are actually delicious. I am lacking in inspiration at the moment and would prefer to follow a recipe for those days when I am lacking in time.

hey sniggles. I find that this is the best website for recipes because it's various blogs of different approaches (vegan, veggie, Paleo, Mediterranean, etc) and because you plug in what you want to make.

TasteSpotting | a community driven visual potluck

also, the bloggers put in some time and effort into the presentation, the background of the dish, the write up and the concept as well as the very intricate recipes and step by steps

if you don't like it lemme know and I'll recommend some books

Thanks! Yum!!!! So many delicious fooooodddsss!

Thread Information