Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 'The Ultimate Fighter 16' debuts Sept. 14 on FX

Ye, that 400m run was a guarenteed victory for Carwin. And man, that Julian is just a sad sad person. His antics in the house are just pathetic. Acting all tough when you know no one will risk their potential UFC career to punch him. Roidraaaageeeee!

Quote Originally Posted by drake_411 View Post
    Weakest coaches comp ever.. I honestly think Dana chose track and field because he knew Roy would suck at it and we all know him and Dana don't exactly get along.
    Not sure if it was intentional or not but showed how bad of an all around athlete Roy is.

Quote Originally Posted by Flou View Post
    Ye, that 400m run was a guarenteed victory for Carwin. And man, that Julian is just a sad sad person. His antics in the house are just pathetic. Acting all tough when you know no one will risk their potential UFC career to punch him. Roidraaaageeeee!
    Yeah guys like Julian seem to get way to much air time on TUF kind of offensive to me a bit that they think we want to see stuff like that instead or real training, diets, and game planning. They could do so much more to show how committed the fighters are and the sacrifices made and show the sport in a much better light.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN:
    I now present to you the Gayest/most Retarded moment in TUF History:
    Let me bang bro - YouTube
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Thread Information