Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Jones vs. Belfort to Headline UFC 152 After Lyoto Machida Turns Down Title Shot

*And to think, if you would have told me a couple months back Jones would be defending his belt against Vitor I would have laughed in your face.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Belfort is a beast... He can beat anyone at MW... And would have a decent shot at any LHW's as well, even more so if it stays standing...

But he has no business fighting Jones. I hope the UFC hooked him up good for taking the fight... because he will be out for a while after this fight... further pushing back his goal to get the MW title.

Sonnen gets to sit behind the desk and talk shit, while Vitor takes the beating. We still dont have answers as to why Sonnen isnt fighting Jones on this card in the first place. Neither fight makes a lot of sense, but Sonnen is the better choice over Vitor.

3. Default

UFC 152: Vitor Belfort says Chael Sonnen doesn't deserve to fight Jon Jones
    But you do Myth?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Default Anderson says Jones could’ve gouhhy Sonnen

Anderson says Jones could’ve gouhhy Sonnen

Anderson says Jones could’ve gouhhy Sonnen :: TATAME

“You did your entire preparation focused on one guy. When they replace a guy it changes a bit. I thought he could fight Chael, but it’s his call to make. He trained focused on Dan Henderson. His team thought it was better for him not to fight”, Spider said during Brazilian Sunday TV show Domingao do Faustao.

On the show, Anderson explained why he volunteered to fight any light heavyweight except Jon Jones on the 151st edition of Ultimate.

“When I heard it, I called Dana (White) and said I’d fight on the light heavyweight division although I wasn’t trained. Besides the big fight there are other fighters relying on that. I worried about the because I’ve been through that in smaller events”, reveals.

*Not sure what the title is supposed to mean?
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Holy bump batman!
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Thread Information