Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UFC Not Happy With How Bellator Handles Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsponge View Post
    i disagree with bjorn completely, if you cut a fighter, youve decided he isnt good enough or you dont have the space for him to fight. all of a sudden when someone else wants that fighter you wanna try to make the room or decide he is good enough? a release is a release, a firing, not a lay off
    Yep, my thoughts exactly. Fighters should have it in their contract that their contractual obligations are time limited. That way, promoters can't shelf them for an entire year,
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2JUBAE View Post
    Pot meet Kettle.
    that analgoy does not apply what bellator does is a lto worse than anything zuffa does.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    that analgoy does not apply what bellator does is a lto worse than anything zuffa does.

Sorry but Dana White has sought to personally DESTROY fighters who he disliked. Openly promised to blacklist fighters for participating in a video game. Bellator may have some objectionable contracts, but it's up to the fighters to take as much time and get as much help as possible to understand what they are signing. I personally don't see the matching clause as being a bad thing so long as they can be released in enough time. 14 days seems reasonable enough.
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Default Dana White corrects Rebney, says they have no problem

Dana White corrects Rebney, says they have no problem
    Dana White corrects Rebney, says they have no problem - Mixed Martial Arts News

Dana White ‏@danawhite
    not true, we cut king mo and his manager came back to us and asked If WE wanted to match and we said no. Reb is wrong
    the right is in the contract but when u cut a guy u dont fuck with him when he is trying to make a living. Bad s---
    it's dirty as u can get in the fight biz to do that to a guy

Gavin Frost ‏@GAvinFrost361
    what do you think about bjorn rebney?

Dana White ‏@danawhite
    I don't have an opinion one way or the other. Has been a quiet guy doing his thing. I have no problems with him.

Bellator ended up not matching the best offer Nam received, so this is one where it all ends well.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Supe View Post
    Ike turner not happy with how Chris Brown hits women
    Bingo! Bellator is running a business just like UFC. The real issue is Bellator is coming up and is the number 2 MMA org in the world (or at least USA). Dana want to snuff out the competion, is all this is really about.
    Gothic flavor
    how I miss you
    if I only
    once could
    kiss you
    I'd be happy
    for one moment
    of my lifetime
    I'd be there.

Weezer
    Burndt Jam.

Thread Information