Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UFC boss White confirms Matt Mitrione turned down Strikeforce fight with Daniel Corm

Quote Originally Posted by lwbrewer View Post
    All in all not a dumb move on Matt's part DC doesn't have much of a name to the causal fan. So better to piss off DW than put a L in your record were a lot woould only see it as a big loss
    I think this would be a high profile fight. Daniel is easily next in line beside Reem for a title shot in the UFC. This is also the absolute last HW fight in SF history which is "historic" in it's own right.

Meathead talks all that smack, challenges Tito and Rampage, ACTS like he wants big name fights in the HW division and punks out when he gets one. He's over rated due to the fact that he is actually rated.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

Cormier vs Kongo...that is all I have to say about this one.
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

Quote Originally Posted by cnlclink View Post
    Cormier vs Kongo...that is all I have to say about this one.
    Nice I didn't even think about this one but what about DC Vs Mark Hunt?
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoose View Post
    mmajunkie can suck my balls thieving pricks i've the audio to prove that was from my talk with Dana .
    That is crazy man, I always thought the Junkie was stand up but I guess I have been wrong.

Good to have participating on the forums Goose.

Oh and Cormier would eat Meathead alive. Cormier would consume his soul and destroy his will to fight.

Do you think Meathead has a chance of beating DC, I don't and believe your thinking the same correct me if I'm wrong.
    i dont think mitrione would win but there have been other fights where the underdog has risen to the occasion..whats he really got to lose???

just as an aside, is anyone else seeing gren highlighted words in pretty muche very response thats a link to an adbrite sign?

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsponge View Post
    just as an aside, is anyone else seeing gren highlighted words in pretty muche very response thats a link to an adbrite sign?
    Yes, lots of them...thought it was just a nice prelude to christmas coloring! Hahah
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

$$$$$$$$

.....just saying
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Do you think Meathead has a chance of beating DC, I don't and believe your thinking the same correct me if I'm wrong.
    Not one chance at all. No corrections at all. I probably misread what you wrote. Not sure why but I tend to read the first sentence, then the last, then randomly read the middle sometimes... lol
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

Thread Information