+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Faber: I'd fight Bisping; he'd have a hard time hitting me

Default Faber: I'd fight Bisping; he'd have a hard time hitting me

Faber: I'd fight Bisping; he'd have a hard time hitting me

It's all in good fun. I actually spent some time with him in Afghanistan, and the true thing about Bisping is - he loves to joke around but he cannot take a joke. I was giving him some crap about that. I remember one of the military ladies came up and said something was about a foot long, and I said (holding up fingers about an inch apart) 'Well, Bisping said this is about six inches!', and he friggin lost it. His face got all red, he was spitting around for a comeback.

You know, the bottom line is that I've got respect for Bisping, I think he's a cool enough guy. But i'd get in there and scrap with him.

I think it'd go well. I think I'd have an advantage on the ground. I wouldn't wanna take a clean punch from the guy because he's so much bigger, but you know, for those that know martial arts, getting hit on the button is the scary thing and I think he'd have trouble hitting me. Although I have a great big chin here, I think he'd have trouble getting to it. So it'd be an interesting fight. I would do it. Let's do it Bisping, we can do it on the internet. We can do some sparring, or charge people and have an exhibition bout."
    Faber: I'd fight Bisping; he'd have a hard time hitting me - Mixed Martial Arts News

I'm pretty sure Bisping thinks this fight would secure a title fight with Silva.
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

Page one of the "How to Try and Stay Relevant" handbook - Call out Bisbing. Yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by chico76 View Post
    Page one of the "How to Try and Stay Relevant" handbook - Call out Bisbing. Yawn.

Exactly.
    "I think everybody up here is grateful to be on FOX. They'd probably say, 'FOX, thanks.' Everybody but me. I would say, 'FOX, you're welcome. You've been telling everybody for years you've got the American Idol, and now you finally do.'" Chael Sonnen

Well, to give Bisping credit where it's due, it's not like Faber would be landing anything on him, either.

Quote Originally Posted by grambino View Post
    I'm pretty sure Bisping thinks this fight would secure a title fight with Silva.
    ...yeah, but that's only because soares told him it would.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

wait....did you just say Genki Sudo unretired?

Pretty sure Faber would be swinging at air as well...just like any of Bisping's opponents not named Hendo.

suuuure, its only a what, 4 weight class difference?? sign em up

Default Michael Bisping responds to Urijah Faber's challenge

Michael Bisping responds to Urijah Faber's challenge - Bloody Elbow

michael●✔
    @bisping

HAHAHHAHAA I JUST LAUGHED SO HARD. I didn't know faber was serious. Jesus, all those failed title fights must of messed his brain up.

Be careful what you wish for... This fight never gets signed, but Bisping may get in his face and try to bitch him out the next time they cross paths...

Benevidez seemed intimated when he was next to Bisping... He needed to learn his place....

I once saw a chihuahua run into a yard with a pitbull and attack it... It didnt end well.

Faber doesnt want this staring him down.

Quote Originally Posted by rampage9712 View Post
    Be careful what you wish for... This fight never gets signed, but Bisping may get in his face and try to bitch him out the next time they cross paths...

Benevidez seemed intimated when he was next to Bisping... He needed to learn his place....

I once saw a chihuahua run into a yard with a pitbull and attack it... It didnt end well.

Faber doesnt want this staring him down.

Bisping...Lord of the little people!

Also, this might be more of a chihuahua going after a pug.
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information