Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Erick Silva: If Fitch Stands With Me It Will Be Suicide

Hybrid View

1. Default Erick Silva: If Fitch Stands With Me It Will Be Suicide

Erick Silva: If Fitch Stands With Me It Will Be Suicide | UFC NEWS | MMA News | Mixed Martial Arts | UFC News | BJPenn | MMA Fight | UFC Fights

“Fitch has to speak up because they stand with me is suicide for him. Charlie (Brenneman) also said that he wanted to take me to the ground and eventually finalized. I think I forget that I am a black belt in jiu-jitsu.”
    The fast rising welterweight, Erick Silva, recently told Brazilian media outlet, Terra Mobile Brasil, that if his UFC 153 opponent, Jon Fitch decides to make their fight a stand up battle he will lose.

For more years than I care to count, Jon Fitch has been regarded as one of the top 170 pound fighters in the world. While he may have hit a recent skid in his road to the top, Fitch should still be regarded as a dangerous opponent.
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

I think I have to agree with him here. Silva has a ton of potential and I see him getting the TKO in this fight

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

He's right Fitch would be crazy to keep the fight standing and he definitely wont make that mistake but i think E. Silva takes this fight and its going end with Eric on top of Fitch after stuffing a take down or a sweep and just smashing him, i see fitch getting tko'd

Fitch by GSP style Ground n Stifle.

I'm confused. Is Fitch going to beat himself to death or did Silva mean murder?
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

If Fitch does stand with him... which we all know he wont... We will see a repeat of Hendricks or Goveia

In my opinion Silva can really take it to the next step here if he can get past this grinder. His killer instinct is just nasty. If given the opportunity I think he could be the next big threat in the WW division.
    "I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SENT A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU."

~ Genghis Khan

Silvas destruction of Charlie was beautiful. If he destroys Fitch also, them he will be my favorite WW.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    Silvas destruction of Charlie was beautiful. If he destroys Fitch also, them he will be my favorite WW.
    Destroyer of Blankets.... Askren better watch out.

Quote Originally Posted by rampage9712 View Post
    Destroyer of Blankets.... Askren better watch out.
    If he can sub Fitch, that would make me even happier
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Thread Information