+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dave Batista MMA debut Results

so many noob/rookie mistakes that he should have ironed out before he stepped in a cage. an opponent that chubby/out of shape and slow should not have been able to clip him that many times! Batista needs to trim off some of that mass he's just to sluggish.

that was painful viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsponge View Post
    granted its not super high profiled fighters, but how is a match like this even sanctioned? lucero has like 45 fights and batista was making his debut??
    The same way they let Kimbo Slice come in and fight vets. I wonder how many people will piss on them both given their relative inexperience.

Kudos on getting the W for his first match.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Batista fought and won his MMA debut saturday night, A little kid picks his nose in Russia, A dog farted in Japan. A Bear yawns in California, and somewhere in the world this man is getting a phone call......

Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    AND HE WON! Against a guy with almost 50 pro fights. Enough said.
    Well, just because Lucero has fifty pro fights, doesn't mean he's any good or relatively in his "prime", if he ever had one. He looked out of shape, was on short notice and looked like his he'd have a heart attack doing a 40, let alone get timed on it.

Vince Neil would've been a bigger challenger than Vince Lucero.

AND HE WON! Against a guy with almost 50 pro fights. Enough said.
    A guy with almost 50 pro fights but has a record of 22-23.

Lucero's only wins in the last few years have been against a couple cans. His only two wins in his last dozen fights have been against another guy making his pro debut and a guy who was coming into the fight with a 1-2 record.

Lucero has never beaten anyone noteworthy, sure he has gotten his ass kicked by a few big names but really, anyone can take a beating.

And? 50 pro fights against no pro fights, no amateur fights, no training really to speak of. Bautista did fine and he won.
    I agree with Sak on this. This is Dave's FIRST EVER MMA fight, give him a break. The guy is 43 years old and coming out of the WWE. Were you guys expecting to see the next GSP, Silva, Fedor, Jones?

Lucero looked like scott coker

Batista: Great fighter? Or greatest fighter?

Yeah, I got give it up to Batista, taking on a guy with 50 fights in your pro debut isn't an easy task for someone who has never stepped in to the cage. And that guy was trying to beat him, I would love to see him fight Walker, I think Walker murders him....
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information