+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dave Batista MMA debut Results

1. Default

He won a fight. Not in spectacular form, but he got the w. He didnt stand up, tell us all he was the greatest, and that he deserves to fight the best, so lets not get too worked up over everything.

Also, this was a replacement opponent. Dave agreed to face him, and kept the card moving. He deserves kudos for that alone. Dave may have made more then pro debut money, but at least the other fighters on the card got to get paid too.

If he keeps fighting, I wish him nothing but the best. If he calls it a career, he's one of only a handful of men over 40 who can say they've had a pro MMA fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    And? 50 pro fights against no pro fights, no amateur fights, no training really to speak of. Bautista did fine and he won.
    You're killin me man. If that would have been Kimbo you would have been pissing all over his performance or lackthereof.

Don't get me wrong I share your support for Batista but absolutely have disdain for your lack of consistency (its not just you either).

I digress... people here really do pick and choose their favorites..
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post

If he keeps fighting, I wish him nothing but the best. If he calls it a career, he's one of only a handful of men over 40 who can say they've had a pro MMA fight.
    Maybe starting after 40.

I thought Couture was going to be using crutches to get around the cage before he retired.

Take Hendo off the TRT and he may just need a walker.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information