Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: REAL or FAKE: Kimbo wins latest Pro Boxing fight with 1st Round KO

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    It's boxing you start out fighting shitty fighters

the sound of the body punch sounded real i'd hate to get hit by that mofo
    I'm not saying it wasn't real, and I understand you start fighting shitty fighters... but it's still not entertaining, and I still don't care. heh.

The guys name is not actually "the can", it's a joke.
    Howard Jones - Boxer

Was definitely real, that body shot looked and sounded really solid.

Zombie is born!

Poor Kimbo, and all the $ he's making lol. But seriously, how much longer can this nonsense last? Good for him making money, but obviously, sooner or later he's going to get KO'd and his ability to make $ is going to go down quick. Just like when he was in EliteXC. An intelligent person would have thought that Gary Shaw would have learned his lesson the first time around, but clearly that intelligent person would be wrong Maybe they are just hoping to build up a big undefeated streak, and then try for this fight:
    ROY JONES JR: "I MIGHT GIVE IT TO KIMBO"

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded Big Country View Post
    Dear lord that is the fakest fucking name I have ever seen.
    Kimbo Slice? I for one hate that people refer to him like that's his real name.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

That fight looked even more fake than Bob Sapp's fights.

Seriously that is not serious at all. No way that guy is a professional boxer. By just looking how he moves, how he throws punches, how he is so scared, it is more than obvious that simply received money for faking a "fight" against Kimbo.

Months ago there was a guy who was whoping Kimbo's ass, and just at the end of the fight, he faked a KO after an uppercut that did not even landed.
    Kimbo's fights look absolutely fake.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Poor Kimbo, and all the $ he's making lol. But seriously, how much longer can this nonsense last? Good for him making money, but obviously, sooner or later he's going to get KO'd and his ability to make $ is going to go down quick. Just like when he was in EliteXC. An intelligent person would have thought that Gary Shaw would have learned his lesson the first time around, but clearly that intelligent person would be wrong Maybe they are just hoping to build up a big undefeated streak, and then try for this fight:
    ROY JONES JR: "I MIGHT GIVE IT TO KIMBO"

Nothing like taking on a guy on a 4 fight losing streak all via KO when you are on a 4 fight win streak. Kind of takes an semblance of legitimacy away from the fight.

You actually have to hand it to him and his managers though as far as promotion goes. They pick a sport/organization and get every penny they can out of it for as long as they can. They'll do the same with boxing go for as long as he can til someone exposes him for not being that great. Then it'll be on to pro wrestling where he will be billed as a champion boxer/mma fighter.

Not thrilled to see him using stuff from Fight Club in his walkout video.
    Last edited by Rise; 10-09-2012 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    It's boxing you start out fighting shitty fighters

the sound of the body punch sounded real i'd hate to get hit by that mofo
    Wouldn't you like to at least try? I would. I'd love to fight all my favorite fighters just to see. Kimbo is above my weight class, but he's not very talented so I'd love to fight him in a MMA match.

I know it's stupid but there's just a part of me that has a desire to get in the cage with all the baddest guys out there. I love training with the guys that no one wants to train with. My face typically shows the result, but it's still fun.
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

Quote Originally Posted by grambino View Post
    Wouldn't you like to at least try? I would. I'd love to fight all my favorite fighters just to see. Kimbo is above my weight class, but he's not very talented so I'd love to fight him in a MMA match.

I know it's stupid but there's just a part of me that has a desire to get in the cage with all the baddest guys out there. I love training with the guys that no one wants to train with. My face typically shows the result, but it's still fun.
    i've had my ass kicked a few times in my life by people who are not trained to fight so no not for me unless that cash was stupid money i will stay on the couch

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    That fight looked even more fake than Bob Sapp's fights.

Seriously that is not serious at all. No way that guy is a professional boxer. By just looking how he moves, how he throws punches, how he is so scared, it is more than obvious that simply received money for faking a "fight" against Kimbo.

Months ago there was a guy who was whoping Kimbo's ass, and just at the end of the fight, he faked a KO after an uppercut that did not even landed.
    Kimbo's fights look absolutely fake.
    I'm thinking you're thinking of Tank...
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

Nah he would claim that Kimbo didn't really beat Tank Abbot either. Or maybe because of the way that Kimbo won that fight suddenly Tank will be called a nobody or a can.

You know the drill .
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Thread Information