Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 'Mayhem' Miller walks out on The MMA Hour after bizarre behavior on set

Quote Originally Posted by rampage9712 View Post
    Feel bad for Mayhem...

You have to look at it from his perspective... He failed, He wanted nothing more than to succeed in the UFC... Lost 2 fights and was thrown out... Also having a public dispute with the Boss throughout... Which is almost a guarantee that he will never get another shot...

I dont agree with his actions, but feel he was wronged for all the criticism he got. He did well against Bisping in the first round before he gassed or had a adrenaline dump, or whatever his case was.... and fought CB with a blown knee, of course he was going to lose that.

Mayhem may not have taken everything seriously in his life, but one thing he did was his training... everybody he knows told you that... It is is passion, and to fail like he did would be devastating to anyone.

I agree, expect Ariel does get out of place often. He will pick at fighters and try to instigate... That is part of being a reporter, but when you are dealing with fighters, some backlash is to be expected.

I wish Mayhem would have shut him down when he was laughing at him.
    Your post is wildly ridiculous. How can you condone his terrible performances? If anybody was wronged, it was us for believing in him. How could his passion have been his training when his terrible cardio fueled his awful performances to seal his fate?

Listen to yourself: "He did well against Bisping in the first round before he gassed."

"The team was doing so well until they lost."

"I was doing well eating that sandwich until it fell on the floor."

"I was doing well with sex until I didn't pull out and had an unwanted child."

And fighters are some sort of sub-race of human, incapable of doing interviews without their testicles, brimming with testosterone, getting in the way of their words before they eventually see red and just want to smash things? That's to be expected?

You could have put the most vile of smut in a picture-in-picture box to tempt me during his interview and I STILL wouldn't have been able to get past the first minute. I'm glad this whole downward spiral revealed to us the person he truly is.
    "I like you Clarence. Always have, always will."

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg
    Something many posters here are also guilty of doing everytime the rumor meal gets cranked up.
    I'd like mine with a Diet Coke, please!

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Roadawg is just a damn fool when it comes to MMA and Anderson Silva. There is no point in acknowledging his bullshit unless you just want brain damage. Responding to it is fucking pointless. His opinion is a joke.
    "Every gun makes its own tune."

Jesus that was painful

I guess he was trying to get people interested in the movie, but that made me want to see it less hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMoore View Post
    I think this is more of a strategic failure on the part of Mayhem and his attorneys than mental disorder. Anybody remember the Chuck interview where he requested Tommy Morrison as his next fight? THAT is a fighter having a mental lapse.
    The Chuck Liddell interview looked more like a fighter still wasted from an all nighter and half asleep. The Mayhem interview seemed more like an asshole that booked an interview but wanted to dodge obvious questions and may have been high or crazy, or just an asshole. Tough to tell.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyndDrvn View Post
    Your post is wildly ridiculous. How can you condone his terrible performances? If anybody was wronged, it was us for believing in him. How could his passion have been his training when his terrible cardio fueled his awful performances to seal his fate?

Listen to yourself: "He did well against Bisping in the first round before he gassed."

"The team was doing so well until they lost."

"I was doing well eating that sandwich until it fell on the floor."

"I was doing well with sex until I didn't pull out and had an unwanted child."
    Im not excusing him from anything... I stand by my statement.... He did do well against Bisping in the first... Bisping is a top MW and doesnt get respect, maybe you dont see Bisping that way and see it as Mayhem losing to a bum...

Mayhem is a good fighter, anyone who had title aspirations for him, were off... but he is definetly a UFC caliber fighter... Look at what Bisping did to Leban, Akyama, and Kang... are they all bad fighters as well?

Im not trying to take anything away from CB, because he had nothing to do with it... but fighting with a blown knee is a huge problem... If you are too dull to see that, then so be it.
    Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyndDrvn View Post
    And fighters are some sort of sub-race of human, incapable of doing interviews without their testicles, brimming with testosterone, getting in the way of their words before they eventually see red and just want to smash things? That's to be expected?

You could have put the most vile of smut in a picture-in-picture box to tempt me during his interview and I STILL wouldn't have been able to get past the first minute. I'm glad this whole downward spiral revealed to us the person he truly is.
    He had a mental breakdown, does that make him a bad person? He had to have been crushed by his failure in the UFC... We all know he already had a few screws loose to begin with.

I was simply saying that Helwani needs to know his place, he doesnt need to act scared of fighters or anything, but dont try and make fun of them or push them too far. He needs to realize that they could literally beat him to death, easily.

Quote Originally Posted by rampage9712 View Post
    Helwani needs to know his place, he doesnt need to act scared of fighters or anything, but dont try and make fun of them or push them too far. He needs to realize that they could literally beat him to death, easily.
    First, Helwani was clearly scared and that's just a reaction. Any sane non-fighter would be at the point Miller started getting aggressive.

And WTF "know his place?" What can you possibly point to in that interview as Helwani goating him? I think you're just taking issue because Rampage got his feelings hurt by Helwani's reasonable assessments in the past.

Thread Information